Disneyland Discount Park Tickets?

Last Minute Travel use to sell DL tickets. I don't know which ones do e-tickets or if all of them do now. Last time I bought from a reseller, it was a voucher that I had to redeem at a ticket booth, which was a hassle, since we wanted to do rope drop.

Compare prices between Get Away Today, Undercover Tourist and Ares. Most of the time one of them doesn’t have the lowest ticket prices overall, so you really have to compare what type you’re looking for.

I did the comparison for a trip in February and all three were within a few dollars of each other. Ares was the cheapest but not by much.

I find aRes is typically the cheapest and have used them many times. I’m not sure why they don’t get shared on here more frequently. I usually also check UT and GAT as previously mentioned.

I use either undercover tourist or get away today, you're right though WDW and Orlando parks have some amazing deals sometimes that Disneyland doesn't seem to get anywhere near those kinds of discounts.

I've looked at these various resellers and they seem to save you between 1% and 2%. You can buy Disney gift cards at Target with the red card for 5% off. Deeper savings and you're buying straight from Disney. Bjs and Costco often have deals on Disney GCs as well.

I just looked at Get Away Today which I had never heard of before and the prices are actually higher than the Disneyland site. Be careful.

Last edited:
Where can I buy the most discounted Disneyland tickets? I usually buy my WDW discount tickets from either Undercover Tourist or Boardwalk Ticketing. It seems like DL doesn't have the same amount of discount ticket options.
Also check to see if you have access to a discount program though your work. My employer gives us access to "ticketsatwork" and my friend who I am traveling with had access to a similar employer-sponsored program. Not saying it will be a bigger discount than the ones already mentioned here, but worth looking into. When I was shopping around, I found the discounts were pretty minimal, but every dollar counts. Good luck!

Best deal I found is on getawaytoday.com but with a Facebook page discount- "Disneyland Tips and Tricks".
$508 for adult 5 day park hopper passes.

I've looked at these various resellers and they seem to save you between 1% and 2%. You can buy Disney gift cards at Target with the red card for 5% off. Deeper savings and you're buying straight from Disney. Bjs and Costco often have deals on Disney GCs as well.

I just looked at Get Away Today which I had never heard of before and the prices are actually higher than the Disneyland site. Be careful.
GAT may be including tax; whereas, DLR adds it at the end. I’ve seen this happen with other resellers.

I’m curious which ticket type you saw at GAT that was priced higher than Disneyland’s price.
I think because GAT charges a tax while if you buy tickets from DL website or even on Target, they do not charge tax

I’m curious which ticket type you saw at GAT that was priced higher than Disneyland’s price.
Do you work for GAT? I really feel like you jump to their defense. 3 x 4-day (Feb), 1 park per day tickets on GAT $1320, same passes on DL site $1260, GAT is more. When you go to a 5-day GAT is $1335 vs DL at $1350. GAT saves you a whopping 1.1%. The 4-day are $1215 and the 5-day are $1320 on AAA, still not a great savings but better than GAT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter