Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

203xx challenge with 1:36 HM POT.

Trying to guess corral based on this because my original plan of taking my time on the half may be changed to “run as fast as I can while still getting pictures to get DS to a soccer tournament on time.” But that’s probably only realistic if I’m in A.

203xx challenge with 1:36 HM POT.

Trying to guess corral based on this because my original plan of taking my time on the half may be changed to “run as fast as I can while still getting pictures to get DS to a soccer tournament on time.” But that’s probably only realistic if I’m in A.
Last DL half- it showed 20,021- 20,407 Was corral A- Any time under 1:52. So you should definitely be A.

I honestly have no idea what times I put in for estimate. I think 12:01-14:00 if that was an option? It feels like years ago 🤣

5k: 427xx
10k: 316xx

@DopeyBadger if you want my data....
for the half (submitted 56:13 as my 10k POT)
husband is running the 10k, estimated time 8-10 minute miles and got bib

Last edited:
Does anyone know approximately how many people are in each corral for the Half?
That would require having any actual information about how many racers there are this weekend at the very least and that hasn’t been given to us. Safe to assume that front corrals will be the smallest. But beyond that who knows

Just saw a post in a group about someone having a 9000s bib for the half. So it looks like we’re looking probably around 10k overall with the half alone. Which isn’t far off from the numbers I think it used to have pre hiatus.

Curious what the numbers are for the rest of the bibs

5K: 4010X
Challenge: 2182X

I’m guessing A for 5K and C for Challenge. No proof of time submitted. (Gotta get back to my sub 2 hours with all character pics - that’s where my profile photo came from - DLR Star Wars Light Side…)

Hey Great Maple just said the Cafe, in soon to be Pixar Place hotel will be open for our weekend and open up earlier for the race. Still not early enough before the race... why are the places opening up earlier but not actually early enough to be useful for the racers.

" This Half Marathon weekend, race over to the Sketch Pad Café, which opens at 6am on January 12 in the Pixar Place Hotel! The café will offer unique grab & go options to fuel up for a half marathon, a day at the park, or a quick coffee break. ☕️ See you soon!"

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter