Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

I love these! They are so adorable! I'm glad I decided to do the 5K Virtual because I love Pluto!

Has anyone stayed at Candlewood Suites recently? I got a good deal on Priceline (refundable) but I also have a room at Hotel Lulu booked and I'm not sure which to keep. Price is really the number one concern for me, but I don't want to be in an awful unsafe place either.

I love these! They are so adorable! I'm glad I decided to do the 5K Virtual because I love Pluto!

Has anyone stayed at Candlewood Suites recently? I got a good deal on Priceline (refundable) but I also have a room at Hotel Lulu booked and I'm not sure which to keep. Price is really the number one concern for me, but I don't want to be in an awful unsafe place either.

From what people who have run the 2017 and before versions of the Disneyland rD races, there's a lot of people coming out of all of the hotels all around the park heading for DLH. So the crowds should be enough to keep most everyone safe; too many eyeballs.

I'm very happy with the medals. I really like them updating the original Disneyland Half Marathon medal design to incorporate Mickey and Minnie into it.

I also like how the 10K included Carthay Circle Theatre to represent California Adventure.

Not that it matters, but here are my rankings:

1. Half Marathon
2. Dumbo
3. 5K
4. 10K

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter