Disneyland Halloween Half Marathon Weekend 2024

Joined 1 minute late due to a meeting running over.

My queue just went down to 58 minutes. If I don't get in, it's fine as I've been going back and forth about registering.

Be careful with the queue links, if they’re posted publicly several people are going to try to use them and only one is actually going to get through.

I've gotten to 23 minutes. I hope it's enough for me to still sign up for the 10k. Lurking in this thread makes this a little less stressful, lol
I'm at 26 now. I'm trying for the Challenge. Really hoping it doesn't go first this time

Laptop 1 - 52 Minutes
Laptop 2 - 3 Minutes
iPhone - 53 Minutes
iPad - More Than An Hour

For the most recent Disneyland races I had a really long wait, I think I just barely made the cutoff time for being sold out. Today I was able to get the 5k and 10k right away, and those were the only races I was going to sign up for. I had-

iPad 1 safari: 5 minutes
iPad 1 chrome incognito mode: over an hour
iPad 2: over an hour
phone: over an hour

I logged into safari, iPad 2, and my phone about 15 minutes ahead of time, and the incognito tab right at registration open. I did refrest iPad 2 towards registration open as I remembered people mentioned last time I registered that it might have helped them get into an earlier queue. None of the other wait times came down after registration, and it took me about 6 minutes or so to register for both races.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter