Disneyland Halloween Half Marathon Weekend 2024

Challenge sold out 4 minutes before my link got through.

As I said, I'd been on the fence, so I'm not terribly upset. I was briefly toying though with how it would be nice to have perfect status for one of the races. I'll see as we get closer to race day what crops up (and if my other travel plans solidify for the year!)

How does the discount work for preorders? Can you preorder and then go in and have it adjusted while there? I hate to do that but I also hate to miss out on something I want.
We don't get one during preodering. Some people have had luck I think talking to rD about getting refunded the amount before. But someone who has actual experience in that would be better to ask. I probably should try that but haven't done it before to be honest. I usually just limit my preorders to what I really want.

That being said I might have to make an exception with the Chills and Trills pin bundle because I'm worried if I don't preordered I won't get the pins at all with how popular NBC is.

Queue is still active. I just opened a new page, and it gave me a more than an hour wait.

This is my first time with Club RunDisney. Has anyone experienced sell outs even with the early entrance for merch?
I think the DL 1/2 pin sold out during the early entrance or before one or the other. So it doesn't happen often but it does happen on occasion

This is my first time with Club RunDisney. Has anyone experienced sell outs even with the early entrance for merch?
It's rare, but it was reported that there was sell outs during Platinum Club rundisney for this past Wine and Dine weekend for some of the Figment pins.

Kids races are being reported as sold out. Honestly am surprised that went before the half

I think the DL 1/2 pin sold out during the early entrance or before one or the other. So it doesn't happen often but it does happen on occasion
They restocked it later, because they were fully stocked when group 8 got to enter the expo.

Yup, announcement of the queue page as of 11:18 is that kids races are sold out

They restocked it later, because they were fully stocked when group 8 got to enter the expo.
Ah thanks. I honestly didn't check when i went by. I limited my pins to the Challenge and 5k anyway but good to know.

Still with this being NBC for the Challenge I think preordering is going to have to be advised because its another popular theme. Seriously debating signing up for cRD this time...

I've always just went in to sign the waiver and it automatically comes up and says this other person is an adult and is not you. It then has you put in an email address to send it to them and it transfers to their account. I always sign everyone in the fam up and transfer. No call in or anything.
this worked thank you! It autofilled her email that I used to register:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter