Disneyland Halloween Half Marathon Weekend 2024

Which alert system do you have pls?
A couple of friends want to sign up for the 10k
Thanks!

In other news, I'm surprised the half is still open. It's been over 18 minutes.

And whoops, didn't realize we're past the proof of time deadline and didn't put in a time and now it's greyed out.

Reserved my 1-bedroom at VGC--now let's hope I get a bib!

So jealous.

But congrats. We are looking at Disneyland next January. We'd like to stay at VGC but it's already sold out, for those days, for the most part. And, we are even looking at 1 and 2 BRs. Which the 1 and 2 BRs are pretty widely available at that point....with the exception of that weekend. By the time 7 month window rolls around, I'm not feeling super optimistic.

Crossing my fingers for you. Did you get registered?

So jealous.

But congrats. We are looking at Disneyland next January. We'd like to stay at VGC but it's already sold out, for those days, for the most part. And, we are even looking at 1 and 2 BRs. Which the 1 and 2 BRs are pretty widely available at that point....with the exception of that weekend. By the time 7 month window rolls around, I'm not feeling super optimistic.

Crossing my fingers for you. Did you get registered?
We've owned there since the first year, and I've never looked back. Good luck at 7 months--you never know if something will open up. I did get registered for the half for DD and me on the day of. I was able to register DS for the 5k when it opened once, but still haven't been able to get the 5k for DH. I'll keep trying!

We've owned there since the first year, and I've never looked back. Good luck at 7 months--you never know if something will open up. I did get registered for the half for DD and me on the day of. I was able to register DS for the 5k when it opened once, but still haven't been able to get the 5k for DH. I'll keep trying!

I lucked into a waitlist a few weeks ago, but it was only for one night.

I knew my chances at the 7 month mark would be dicey, but I hoped that the fact that I was going for a 1 or 2 BR would give me at least a slight chance.

Good luck to you on the 5K!

Since I just got back from Springtime Surprise weekend and I need something new on the horizon to obsess over ( 🤣 ), when do we think we will see the medal reveal? They released the medals for SS on December 11th last year and the race weekend started on April 18th. Based on my math, that could put the medal reveal for this weekend as early as next Monday if they keep the same timeline. Exciting to think we could be seeing medals soon!

Since I just got back from Springtime Surprise weekend and I need something new on the horizon to obsess over ( 🤣 ), when do we think we will see the medal reveal? They released the medals for SS on December 11th last year and the race weekend started on April 18th. Based on my math, that could put the medal reveal for this weekend as early as next Monday if they keep the same timeline. Exciting to think we could be seeing medals soon!
I would love to see the medals soon! I could use a bit of bling motivation as the weather gets uncomfortable here in AZ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter