[Disneyland] Halloween Time

t3hWheez

Earning My Ears
Does Halloween go from September to October? Does it start at a certain date in September? We are planning on going Sept 10 and the main/only reason is for Halloween.

Would love if anyone could confirm.

Thanks

I don't think it's been announced when halloween time officially starts this year. If I remember right the start date is usually somewhere around the 10th, but varies year to year. So you will probably see some decorations, but not necessarily everything if the season hasn't officially started yet. The rides with overlays likely won't be open before the official start date. With Halloween being your primary reason for going, I would pick a later date to be safe. If you want to catch a Halloween party, those start later in the month.

Does Halloween go from September to October? Does it start at a certain date in September? We are planning on going Sept 10 and the main/only reason is for Halloween.

Would love if anyone could confirm.

Thanks
If you go to this thread you can see various information from the 2016 season.
http://disboards.com/threads/hallow...halloweentime-starts-sept-9-sold-out.3526615/

Disney's official announcement for Halloween Details won't come until mid/late July.

You can also search "Halloween Time at DLR Superthreads #1 through #4" for historical information of Halloween time at DL.

Geemo

Thanks everyone!

We have changed schedule for Oct 22, it was only ~26 more a night at Disneyland Hotel so it's worth it to us to make sure we see what we want to see!

Have a good one!

Thanks everyone!

We have changed schedule for Oct 22, it was only ~26 more a night at Disneyland Hotel so it's worth it to us to make sure we see what we want to see!

Have a good one!
Keep in mind Disneyland will close to the public early on Party nights.
With party goer's able to enter the park 3hours prior to the party time, those 3hours can be VERY packed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter