Disneyland Hotel and Ticket Package

Cloe Colton

Registered
I reserved a room at the Disneyland hotel prior to the ticket and maxpass price increase. If I adjust my package to more ticket days (3 to 4 or even 5 - I do know maxpass will get added to the extra day(s)), will that cause the price of the whole package to adjust to the new pricing?

TIA!

I can’t speak for DL, but we added days to our WDW tickets (part of a package) after the recent increase and they actually charged us the ‘old’ (pre-increase) price difference.

I have a reservation for disneyland hotel and maxpass and called to see what the cost could be to add a day at hotel. I was told if I changed my reservation at all the maxpass would go to the new higher price.

I have a reservation for disneyland hotel and maxpass and called to see what the cost could be to add a day at hotel. I was told if I changed my reservation at all the maxpass would go to the new higher price.

I actually ended up calling and they only charged me $70 more to go from the 3 to 4 day ticket. By my calculation, using the pricing for Disneyland tickets now, it seems like they only charged me the $25 difference and $10 for the maxpass for the two of us. Maybe try calling back again?

I can’t speak for DL, but we added days to our WDW tickets (part of a package) after the recent increase and they actually charged us the ‘old’ (pre-increase) price difference.

I'm not sure what the price difference was before the change but it seems like they may have done that for us or just bridged us from a current three to four day ticket and only charged us the $10 for maxpass, which I am totally good with!

I'm not sure what the price difference was before the change but it seems like they may have done that for us or just bridged us from a current three to four day ticket and only charged us the $10 for maxpass, which I am totally good with!

Yep, that sounds about right. We paid $20 to add a 6th day at WDW. Booking a package seems to have its advantages when it comes to upgrading or adding days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter