Disneyland Hotel Discounts?

DAWGPOUNDAJ

If my fanfiction readers don't kill me first, you'
I was just wondering if there are any discount codes or good deals for travel at any of the 3 Disneyland hotels taking place before the end of April. I know they have the Disney dollar deal but how do you request to get that? Any help is appreciated greatly! :) Thanks so much! :cool1:

You can ask for a AAA discount. Otherwise, I was told there wouldn't even be any AP discounts through the end of the 50th.

I have seen that offer. You should call Disney reservations and just ask them about it. I believe it is 150 Disney Dollars for stays of 4 nights or more through April 24. They are getting booked up for April so you should call asap. You could also try the website, just put in your dates and if there is availability it will show that you get the Disney Dollars.

Hello,

We booked 4 nights in late August, and found they were running the pay for 3, get the 4th night free program. We went with GC Conceirge, so it allowed us to upgrade to that level. I also saw that Expedia is doing the pay for 3 get one night free starting 8/28/05.

Hope that helps,

Take care,

Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter