Disneyland Hotel Mattress

ktlm

DIS Veteran
Has anyone purchased the Beautyrest Mattress which is supposedly the one used at the Disneyland Hotel? Looks like the one used at the Disneyland Hotel is the Deluxe Plush and the one used at the Grand Californian is the Disney Pillowtop? If you bought it did you like it? We just got back from staying at DLH and we need a new mattress and both thought the one at DLH was really comfortable- but I'm a little nervous about buying it since it can't be returned.

I bought the GCH version since the GHC was one of the most comfortable I have slept on and have not been happy...swear they are NOT the same mattresses and does not at all fee "commercial" in build quality...maybe just the pillow tops are the same but not the structure.

IMO don't wast your $$ and go find one in the store similar that you like.

How comfortable is the Beautyrest Disney Pillowtop mattress? Is it nice and very plush and soft? Because my mattress is a Serta and is very comfortable and easy for me to move around and find a comfortable spot when I sleep because I sometimes get very bad charley horses in my legs when I sleep. Does Disney also sell mattress toppers too because my parents got a new mattress this week and this might be interesting if Disney does sell mattress toppers too?

we did it and I would also say don’t do it, because it doesn’t seem like the same mattress. I like it anyway, but my wife hates it and keeps saying we need to buy a new mattress. I hate to do it as we have only had it a couple years

In 2021 we bought the Disney Pillow Top after loving it while staying at GCH that August. We both like it well enough, but it hasn't held up at all. it has two very distinct "canoes" in it now. Maybe that's just the nature of a pillow top. But I would think for that money it would last longer than 2 years? Plus the box springs it came with is very low quality. Pretty disappointing, to be honest.

I bought the Disney Pillow Tops from beautyrestguestpurchase - bringing home the magic pillow top and love it. Bought it after staying at GCH We have two in our home since 2019 and they are still awesome. We stay at GCH and Florida hotels. I can't wait to get home to my bed. My mom loves hers too They have a 10 year warranty so if you have a problem you should go back to them.

How comfortable is the Beautyrest Disney Pillowtop mattress? Is it nice and very plush and soft? Because my mattress is a Serta and is very comfortable and easy for me to move around and find a comfortable spot when I sleep because I sometimes get very bad charley horses in my legs when I sleep. Does Disney also sell mattress toppers too because my parents got a new mattress this week and this might be interesting if Disney does sell mattress toppers too?
I love my pillow top disney beautyrest bed. Had since 2019 still great best bed ever has support and the pillowtop is soft but not too soft. I bought the box springs too and actually have two of these beds at my house. Love them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter