Disneyland Hotel

donna307

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever stayed in the family room?? If so, how does it differ from the classic? Has anyone ever seen the junior suites or know how much they are?

We stayed in a family room. It has an extra sofa bed in addition to two doubles. I have put a review on the hotel info thread, October 2010.

Thank you so much! I'll go and have a nose :-)

Also, can anybody tell me from experience what it would be like to take a 2 and a half year old? My friends little boy will be 2.5 when we are thinking to go but she is having doubts as to whether or not we should maybe wait a year more so that he is that little bit older. Mainly because she would like him to remember it but to be honest, I'm not sure if a year will make all that much difference? Also, is there actually much for them to do at that age? I know I've been lots before but never really thought about it through the eyes of someone that small!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter