Disneyland Hotel

mastodon

Mouseketeer
Just booked the hotel for August. Any idea if possibility of room discounts at this point? I booked a premium room- is view of the pool or downtown Disney better?

Just booked the hotel for August. Any idea if possibility of room discounts at this point? I booked a premium room- is view of the pool or downtown Disney better?
I'd personally prefer the pool view because the lighting at night is great. There sometime soon discounts in august, you can google around for historical discount dates and see if they did something last year around your dates.

I believe a premium view is an upper floor pool view. Downtown Disney view is a more expensive category, but like Zooey I much prefer the pool view to the DD view. We stayed last week on the 9th floor in the Adventure Tower in a premium view room, and it was lovely!

I stayed in a Downtown Disney room a few weeks ago and I wish I had selected the Premium or Deluxe level (pool view) instead. I think it would have been prettier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter