Disneyland in November - Haunted Mansion, etc.

Zach Skellington

Earning My Ears
Hey all! New to the board but a loooooong time Disney lover! Just wondering, we're planning a trip in November and I was curious if the Christmas stuff is out yet this time of year. We're going the week before Thanksgiving. Is it crowded this time of year?

ALSO... I'm a big NBChristmas fan and was wondering if the Haunted Mansion ride is still transformed this time of year? Thanks for your help!

Christmas at Disneyland is huge - yes, the decorations should be out and in place as once Halloween is over, they begin the transformation to Christmas. Typically the the various shows and parade and special Christmas entertainment begins around the time you'll be there.

The Nightmare Before Christmas overlay of the Haunted Mansion has been in prep mode for the last 2 weeks, and the ride will reopen in that mode this Friday. It will run until after New Year's, when the Mansion will then close for 2 weeks to remove it all and go back to the original version. You will definitely be able to enjoy it while you are there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter