Disneyland Insanity!!!

drag n' fly

Sassy, salty and sweet....
So I am watching this tv show last night about crazy Christmas light displays. They are featuring a young couple from Arizona. While they were interviewing him he indicated he was a real disney fan and had been to Disneyland 148 times.:banana: If wonder if they are Dis'ers?:rotfl2:

So I am watching this tv show last night about crazy Christmas light displays. They are featuring a young couple from Arizona. While they were interviewing him he indicated he was a real disney fan and had been to Disneyland 148 times.:banana: If wonder if they are Dis'ers?:rotfl2:

I don't know if they are DIS-ers are but I must say that I know the show you are referring to and I love all of those Christmas shows! I am a sucker for those 'Christmas decoration shows' such as "Crazy Christmas Lights," "More Crazy Christmas Lights," "Dazzling Holiday Lights, "Christmas to the Extreme," "The Most Christmasy Places in America," etc. I have been recording all of them in the last several days! They really get me in the spirit! And anything that combines two of my favorite things - Christmas & Disney - i.e., DLR at Christmastime or the Guy's Disney Holiday show that is airing on Food Network, is right up my alley!!

I love watching them too because all the places they featured do not get snow so they really go to town on these places! It really is fun to see how committed (obsessed :cool1:) people get with their lights. If you recorded the crazy one on TLC you will see the young guy who talks about Disneyland!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter