Disneyland Music CD?

lkohawaii

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to edit DH's video from our 2001 DL trip. Yes, it was a long time ago. When we were there we bought the "official" Disneyland CD. It had the fireworks song and the parade songs. Are there any other CD's out like this that Disney produces? I find it easier to use those songs than the movie songs. I have 1/2 my trip done with the Fireworks music...now I'm looking for audio for the other 1/2 of my song. I hope someone out there can help. We're going again this summer for the 50th so I'm hoping they'll have a new one out for the 50th for this trip. I'm looking for music to finish up my 2001 video.

I have a cd that has both Disneyland and Disneyworld songs but it is very cool. There is also one that has just Disneyland songs. Amazon has them. Do a search for "Disneyland" in popular music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter