Disneyland or DisneyBuildingSite?

I don't think things are going to be much worse than they have been during the summer - with the scaffolding on Sequoia Lodge. When we were in WDW MK in Feb, there was fencing all around the hub, as they were preparing for Cinderellabration - it started to come down the day after we left!! Was disappointed when we first saw it, but soon got used to it.

Don't worry too much - I'm sure it won't spoil the magic. :)

They had scaffolding all over the station at WDW in August - spoilt all my usual photos of the approach to the park :teeth: ;)

It's a pain when this happens but I'm sure I'd be the first to moan if things did not look pristine as ever!

Iain, I hope it isn't too bad when you go.

Sorry...was feeling sarcastic at lunch time.....

However - having sung the praise of DLP for 12 months to family - finally got them to visit with us in November, just nervous that the 'experience' will be lost due to the site either looking like a Building Site or Closed Attractions.

:)

LOL Iain, yes I know what you mean. I would feel exactly the same way!

Iain Chapman said:
just nervous that the 'experience' will be lost due to the site either looking like a Building Site or Closed Attractions.

I'm sure it will be fine. :goodvibes

You should be glad DLRP is doing rehabs... Otherwise this board would be turning into a second dlp.info message board with people complaiging about the chipping paint on Gibson Girls or how dated the Timekeeper ride was... :paw:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter