• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disneyland outlet info?

fristbytte21

Boom, baby!
i was just wondering, im wdw when i go, there is a character premier store that had wdw mech at outlet prices, just wanted to know about any in california for thwn i go in jan. how far is it and what r the directions? does anyone know of a site that displays this info? THANK YOU so much in advance for helping me! :earsboy:

There is an outlet store about 5 minutes north of Disneyland. There is a 10% off coupon on the Anaheim Chamber of Commerce website. You can also check mousesavers.com for a link to the coupon and the exact address. We were there a few weeks ago, but didn't find the selection as good as the WDW outlets.

fristbytte21 said:
i was just wondering, im wdw when i go, there is a character premier store that had wdw mech at outlet prices, just wanted to know about any in california for thwn i go in jan. how far is it and what r the directions? does anyone know of a site that displays this info? THANK YOU so much in advance for helping me! :earsboy:

The same things online at Disney's official ebay site, www.disneydeals.com

Be aware however..we were at the outlet store in June and was very dissapointed with the selection..at the Orlando outlet I usually have to decide which items I could live without...here I had a hard time even finding things that I wanted to buy...just my humble opinion

what kind of things did they have then? i been to the one in orlando so many times so i know what u mean about live without. what kind of stuff did they have at the disneyland then?

They did not have many shirts to pick from..which is what I look for...just not a very nice store...just seemed to be lots of ugly stuff in an ugly store...although I did read something about them moving to a new location..anyone else know abou that?

tawasdave said:
They did not have many shirts to pick from..which is what I look for...just not a very nice store...just seemed to be lots of ugly stuff in an ugly store...although I did read something about them moving to a new location..anyone else know abou that?

No, I don't know about them moving. I've been to this Character Warehouse a few times and the selection is very poor. They tend to have things like last year's/last event goods on Gradnite and New Year's Eve stuff. If you happen to need other things and have a car, it's worth the drive-by, but otherwise, save your time and shop at Disney Direct or eBay for better deals and a much better selection.

Now, the OTHER character warehouses that are temporary all over (I think there is one in Colorado?) tend to have better goods.

I'm in search of a link I saw elsewhere. Please stand by.

I have never really had a problem with thier selection here, as it is supposed to be what is no longer sold in the parks. Although they do sometimes get overstock as well, but that's rare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter