Disneyland Paris Quiz Question 1 *updated with answer*

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Hi everyone,

Tonght sees the start of our new nightly feature ;) the Disneyland Paris quiz. All are most welcome to join in!

I will post a new question every night at approximately 7 o'clock, and then I will post the answer about 24 hours later. Please PM me your answer, do not post the answer on the thread! Please do post on the thread though that you have sent a PM to me.

Thw quiz will continue throughout June and there will be a little prize at the end for the winner :)

If anyone has any questions, please let me know!

Question Number One:

At which Restaurant in Disneyland Paris will you find pictures and themeing from the film Cinderella?

Remember, all are welcome :) and please PM your answer to me and post on the thread that you've sent a PM.

diberry said:
PM sent. Please maintain this level of difficulty!!! :rotfl2:

Come now Di, you know my quizzes are always extremely easy ;) :rotfl:

Hooray!! Now if there's one thing in this world I do know about, it's DLP ;)

PM on the way! :)

Sent a PM, even though I won't be here for a week of June so have very little chance of winning! Oh well!

diberry said:
I think this is an excellent place for a :rolleyes1 or several!!!!! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 ;)

No being cheeky to the Quizmistress Di, or points will be docked :rotfl: :teeth:

PM sent. If I give you an apple miss, does that mean I get extra points :teacher:

"Who threw that rubber, and shouted teachers pet" :earboy2:

Reid

Cyrano said:
PM sent. If I give you an apple miss, does that mean I get extra points :teacher:

"Who threw that rubber, and shouted teachers pet" :earboy2:

Reid

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter