• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Paris Quiz

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Hi everyone,

Anyone fancy doing a little quiz on DLP? It would run for a month and would consist of a question posted every day with a small prize for the winner at the end.

A few of you already play the quiz on the UK Boards and I thought it might be fun to do one specifically for DLP :)

It won't start until June (I can't cope with 2 quizzes at once ;) ) but do post on the thread if you fancy it, if there's enough interest I'll dream up some questions :teeth:

Cheers

Karen

Karen - are you totally mad to think of doing another quiz!?! But we love you for it!! :goodvibes Sounds like a fun idea to me - I might even join in this one!! :teeth:

YAY!!!!! That sounds like a brilliant idea!!!! :cheer2: You obviously haven't got enough to do with a home, husband, daughters, wider family, job, gym, weight watching, co-moderation, quiz setting etc etc etc!!! But we're really glad you're either mad or bursting with energy or both!!! I'd definitely have a go at a DLP quiz!!! At least there's not quite so much area to cover!!

You obviously haven't got enough to do with a home, husband, daughters, wider family, job, gym, weight watching, co-moderation, quiz setting etc etc etc!!! But we're really glad you're either mad or bursting with energy or both!!!

I'm exhausted after just READING that list!! :faint: I know I've asked you before - but how DO you do it all!?!?! :confused3 :worship:

Count me in. I love showing my ignorance!

Sounds like a great idea - count me well and truly in.

<i>Prays Simon V doesn't enter</i>

I will be rubbish! Just got beaten by my kids - No Hammered by the kids at Disney Trivial Pursuit.

Can I have a little help from the kids? :grouphug:

YEAH! A DLP Quiz!

I may even know one or two answers!

:flower:

Jodie

Becky - I've told you before, no housework and lots of coffee :rotfl: ;)

It great to see you are all interested! I will start the quiz on the 1st June if that's okay with everyone?

It's lovely to see so many people want to join in :Pinkbounc

Cheers

Karen
(scuttling off to find some DLP tivia!!)

i would like to do a quiz i will not know so much but this way i can learn a little more. Plus it would give me a reason to log on every day
better and better
nikki

I will try to participate, but I'm sure I'll know exactly nothing. Which is so funny since I'm always telling my friends I'm a big expert on all things Disney. Good thing none of them are on these boards! :rotfl:
Bring on the quiz! At least I'll learn something for sure!!!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

jodyb said:
I will try to participate, but I'm sure I'll know exactly nothing. Which is so funny since I'm always telling my friends I'm a big expert on all things Disney. Good thing none of them are on these boards! :rotfl:
Bring on the quiz! At least I'll learn something for sure!!!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Funny you say that! Around here (NYC), I'm a DLP expert! Quite honestly, if people from where I'm from want to go to Disney, WDW is cheaper and easier, so most people will only get to DLP if they're in Paris for an extra day or two. But on the boards, I have a lot to learn! :sunny:

But yes, I'd love a quiz! :flower:

Love a qiz even tho like the rest probably useless(according to them ).
I like no housework Karen. DW lets me do most of it-voluntarily ( Iwork nights dont sleep much so tend to fiddle
Berwyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter