• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Paris Quiz

Karen you are amazing :goodvibes

It's a great idea,i would love to take part in DLRP quiz,the WDW one went a bit over my head :rolleyes:

Hope you dont go too hard on us,break us in gently :teeth:

:earsgirl:

Oh lovely, I will look forward to starting this on June 1st then :)

The questions will be easy as I don't think I know enough to ask any tricky ones :rotfl:

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: Fantastic Karen, first you're the moderator, now quiz mistress, you're a star!! :worship:

I would love to do a quiz, I haven't been to WDW for nearly 8 years so I had no idea about most of the questions on the UK community board. Not that I'm an expert on DLP by any means but my knowledge is a bit more up-to-date than my WDW knowledge. I'll probably realise how little I know about DLP by the end of June!

Rhiannon :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter