Disneyland Parking Lot Shuttles Info?

ThreeMountains

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me the schedule for the Disneyland parking lot shuttles to the gates area drop off? I’m hotel shopping and the options in my price range are all just about the limit of how far I might want to walk. I’m wondering if it makes more sense to book something near one of the parking lots and then hop on the shuttle. How often do they run? Are they consistent? How long and often before and after park hours are they available, as I tend to go for rope drop and then sometimes leave at closing?

Thanks for any info!

The Toy Story shuttles run continually, when the bus is full or there's another waiting behind it, it goes. I'm pretty sure they run until at least an hour after the parks close.

The Toy Story shuttles run continually, when the bus is full or there's another waiting behind it, it goes. I'm pretty sure they run until at least an hour after the parks close.
Thanks! Do you happen to know how early it starts running before the park opens?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter