Disneyland Picture of the Day #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
5239770928_6f8ae18c73_b.jpg

That is such a neat picture!

Caught these little guys while I was sitting in a quiet area around the BTMRR ranch :)

3565570888_41313a0ecb_z.jpg

It feels like it's been about a million years since I've been around these parts! Glad to be back, at least to share photos. :) There have been some really amazing shots, I'm still catching up!

(Sorry this one is so big! I didn't resize it for here before it went into Flikr.)

Great shots :thumbsup2 Welcome back Laura!

0515001001a.jpg

Taken with my phone.

I'M SO EXCITED. We leave tomorrow morning at 3:30am. :) I stayed up all night last night so I could get to sleep by 6pm tonight. DBF bought me a camera for early graduation and so now I'll finally have pictures that look good, instead of cell phone quality. :thumbsup2 I just neeeeed time to go faster!

P.S. I'm all hyped up on Red Bulls. :yay:

0515001001a.jpg

Taken with my phone.

I'M SO EXCITED. We leave tomorrow morning at 3:30am. :) I stayed up all night last night so I could get to sleep by 6pm tonight. DBF bought me a camera for early graduation and so now I'll finally have pictures that look good, instead of cell phone quality. :thumbsup2 I just neeeeed time to go faster!

P.S. I'm all hyped up on Red Bulls. :yay:

How wonderful!! Have a great trip!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter