• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
:moped: Look out DL here I come!... omg I think the pics are getting me too excited. But I just can't resist... I must have more!!!!! :rotfl2:

SDC10420.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Where is that? I've never seen it.

Outside of "Off the Page" in DCA.

A few pics from our trip lat week. I really wanted to practice some night shots, based on admiring NostalgicDad's photos.

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

A few pics from our trip lat week. I really wanted to practice some night shots, based on admiring NostalgicDad's photos.

I can totally relate!!! ::yes::
I was just there Tuesday and took a couple of shots also inspired by NostalgicDad! I have really loved this thread because when I go to the parks, it inspires me to look up more and try to capture things from different angles and what not. Lots of fun. I will never have the talent NostalgicDad has but I am sure inspired and in awe!!!:thumbsup2
Great shots, by the way! This was one of my attempts. I was pretty happy with the way it turned out!
DSC03019.jpg

I can totally relate!!! ::yes::
I was just there Tuesday and took a couple of shots also inspired by NostalgicDad! I have really loved this thread because when I go to the parks, it inspires me to look up more and try to capture things from different angles and what not. Lots of fun. I will never have the talent NostalgicDad has but I am sure inspired and in awe!!!:thumbsup2
Great shots, by the way! This was one of my attempts. I was pretty happy with the way it turned out!

8caliace, JDBlair.........Thanks all for those nice comments. I really do appreciate it. I love to look around for those unique shots and it looks like I'm not the only one. ;) All of your shots are great and your talent shows for sure. Thanks for sharing and keep shooting!

PryncessChrysty........Nice shot!

Alright, I got some of my recent shots uploaded last night. Here's a new perspective for me and I actually kind of enjoyed it versus clammering for space in front of the castle. :)

Friday fireworks!

312368165_gaTpM-X2.jpg

Alright, I got some of my recent shots uploaded last night. Here's a new perspective for me and I actually kind of enjoyed it versus clammering for space in front of the castle. :)

Friday fireworks!

312368165_gaTpM-X2.jpg

Beautiful!!! Did you get to go again or is this from the last trip when you got dreamed?

Beautiful!!! Did you get to go again or is this from the last trip when you got dreamed?

Thanks DSF. It's actually from 2 days ago. I was in the area on business and intentionally got my work done early so I could go to DL! Also, they stopped the show about 3/4 of the way through but I managed to get quite a few from this perspective.

Oh my goodness! :eek: KCmike; that wasn't nice to put me in the mood for a Disneyland frozen banana :banana: and here I am on the East Coast!!! :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: (just kidding, well sort of!!!) :lmao:

I never noticed that before (the part of the sign that says caution is advised). Too funny! :laughing:

I love those Mickey premium ice cream bars....so expensive though for something that's gone in five minutes!

BTW I love this thread :goodvibes

my kids just had one of those Nestle cookie sandwich things. Did you know there are 490 calories in those things??? YIKES! :eek: :scared1: :eek:

Thanks DSF. It's actually from 2 days ago. I was in the area on business and intentionally got my work done early so I could go to DL! Also, they stopped the show about 3/4 of the way through but I managed to get quite a few from this perspective.

OMG! You are so lucky to get to go there for business and cut out early! :) That's such a bummer when the fireworks don't get performed all the way through the end...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter