• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Podcast Question

By-Tor and Snow Pup

Mouseketeer
Are there any good Disneyland podcasts that focus on planning/tips/tricks? I have sampled a few Disneyland podcasts and they all seem to focus on the Annual Passholder perspective. Are there any that focus on the tourist perspective?

I just recently started listening to Dizney Coast to Coast, so far so good but they cover WDW too. The Sweep Spot is another but sometimes to much idle chatter.

I think you’ll find anyone who is doing a DLR podcast is probably at the experience level of an AP holder. But that doesn’t mean that they never do episodes with tips for less experienced visitors. You just need to spend a bit of time reading through the episode descriptions to find those you really care about. I’ve had many favorites over the years, but most of them rarely do shows anymore. Some good ones that are still going currently are DLWeekly & Mousetalgia. You could also check out Disney Dream Girls. They’re based in the UK, but visit DL often.

If you really want to find good tips these boards are probably your best bet. Or watching Vlogs on YouTube can also be a good source.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter