Disneyland podcasts?

DanieB

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any suggestions on podcasts that are focused on planning a trip to Disneyland? I listened to several wdw podcasts before that trip and it really helped me plan our day and just understand wdw overall. I'm having some trouble finding similar podcasts that focus on Disneyland. Any suggestions?

Listening to the DISUnplugged: Disneyland Edition right now. It's a fun group, and you can listen along live via Mixlr while they record.

Listen to the Dis Unplugged Disneyland Edition its a great show and it's fun to listen live on Mixlr while they record

DISunplugged Disneyland Edition is live right now on Mixlr.

Mousetalgia is another favorite. Latest episode was released today.

Webmaster MaryJo is one of the podcasters on the DISunplugged Dland edition. She does great at Day 6 episodes. They're a fun group with Tom Bell as host and Michael Bowling as the historian. Also has Nancy and another guy who's not always on.

I've been fortunate to be quoted on the show once and also did a food review with MJ and Tom (which hasn't aired yet -btw MJ when is it going to air on iTunes, my D keeps asking?).

Have tried to listen to many DLR podcasts and honestly, the DIS Unplugged Disneyland Edition is the best out there. And I'm not just saying that because I'm on a DIS Board!! (Big Brother is watching) It's very informative, well researched, very funny, and there's news, food reviews, hands-on reviews of everything at DLR (it's the same structure as the WDW podcast but for DLR), and also a special segment where they literally help a listener plan a trip to DLR, and then have them back on the show later to talk about their trip!! It sounds like that's what you're looking for.

And another big plus for me is the personalities. They seem genuine and down to earth. Podcasting seems like one of those things that would, on paper, be super easy and anyone could do it but after listening to way too many Disney podcasts it's obvious it's not - anyone can read you the information, but you need structure and interest and some humor to keep your audience and I think the DIS Unplugged does it best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter