Disneyland Reopening Speculation Superthread

They are probably hoping for Splash merchandise! That’s what happened at MK today. Huge AP crowd headed to Splash just for merchandise.
Ohhhh got it. I am hoping they will have the Main Attraction merchandise. But considering how popular it is, I doubt it will be there by the time I go Saturday.

They are probably hoping for Splash merchandise! That’s what happened at MK today. Huge AP crowd headed to Splash just for merchandise.
Agree with this. I was reading chatter on other boards from people who were planning on getting Splash toys. Also, people were worried about parking since only Simba would be open.

Agree with this. I was reading chatter on other boards from people who were planning on getting Splash toys. Also, people were worried about parking since only Simba would be open.

I third this. The demand for Splash merch is crazy right now. Everything's been sold out on Shop Disney since the day the change was announced and prices for on eBay are 4x their original price. A friend of mine is going today just with the hope of getting his hands on some (for me too, I won't lie lol) but I doubt they'll have it available. I saw a vlogger yesterday looking and seems like it was pulled.

ETA: They also have the 65th anniversary merch in World of Disney, not sure if that would cause demand too.

I’ve been living under a rock. What Splash merchandise? The ride that’s getting rebranded? The movie with Tom Hanks and Darryl Hannah?

Ahh the ride. Ok. Did some reading.

The sadness is real today
Me, too. 😞 My google calendar has reminded me of my canceled 3-day stay at Fairfield Anaheim and a meet-up w/Rumors-guy where we were hoping to meet @theluckyrabbit , and then a tpas mod messaged me early this morning to extend bday greetings!

He’s now messaging me from MK! I’m not envious at all. 507779

Just sitting at home waiting to see how things go over the next hour or 2. We are supposed to go to DtD this morning, but I am NOT about waiting in long car or regular lines to get in. No thank you, please! If this just turns out to be an early surge for people who HAD to be "first", maybe we will head over around noon. Otherwise we will go tomorrow. I don't need to go that badly.

Just sitting at home waiting to see how things go over the next hour or 2. We are supposed to go to DtD this morning, but I am NOT about waiting in long car or regular lines to get in. No thank you, please! If this just turns out to be an early surge for people who HAD to be "first", maybe we will head over around noon. Otherwise we will go tomorrow. I don't need to go that badly.

I really want to mask up and go tomorrow.... hoping the crowds this morning are first day opening crowds.

This is so crazy to me, but then I realize not everyone lives 5 minutes from one! The sea salt and caramel is both H's and my favorite. H also loves the Honey Lavender, and I like the Strawberry with balsamic and black pepper. If the internet is right, the monthy flavors are amazing. I've had both the meyer lemon and goat cheese one, but I haven't tried birthday cakes and blackberries and now I need to.

A few summers ago they had a strawberry rhubarb pie flavor that knocked my socks off! We only go every once in a while even though we only live about a mile from the Divison shop, I like to go to Lauretta Jean's across the street more often.

I really think it’s irresponsible to have DtD open, looking at the crowds you wouldn’t even know a pandemic is happening. Going to DtD isn’t essential.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter