• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Resort Express Time ???

abby

Abby's Mom
We are staying at the DLH in late January, leaving on Wednesday Feb. 1st. We are booked on the resort express bus. It leaves on the hour from the DLH. Our flight leaves at 12:56 Orange County. If we take the 10 am bus we will have a very long wait. Can we make it by taking the 11 am bus? I figure that puts us at the airport at 11:30 and given our experience last year, no real lines, would give plenty of time. What do you think?

From someone who has missed a flight, take the early shuttle. We have always had long security line waits at SNA.

We have had SLOW and LONG security lines at SNA. If you take the 10:00 am you will have PLENTY of time at the airport. If you take the 11:00 am bus you might cut it close if the security lines take 30 minutes+ to actually get through.

I would try for the earlier bus just in case the bus is running late, security lines are long, traffic, etc. I prefer not to be stressed out while traveling.

It took us a while to get through security at SNA as well, and you just never know about the traffic. I would strongly recommend the earlier bus.

Ok, so I take the eariler bus. I quess I was hoping to extend the magic another hour, but you are all right. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter