• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Resort Rack Rates

grahamharvey1982

Earning My Ears
Hello! Is there any way I can view by month the daily rack rates for the Disneyland resort hotels? I have flexible travel dates (could go any day of any month), and I want to book the lowest price.

The only way I have been able to find out daily rates is to search each date individually on the Disneyland website, and what I'd like to do is look at a monthly or yearly calendar to compare prices all at once rather than search every single date.

Thanks for your help!

Hello! Is there any way I can view by month the daily rack rates for the Disneyland resort hotels? I have flexible travel dates (could go any day of any month), and I want to book the lowest price.

The only way I have been able to find out daily rates is to search each date individually on the Disneyland website, and what I'd like to do is look at a monthly or yearly calendar to compare prices all at once rather than search every single date.

Thanks for your help!

If Disneyland is like Disney World, then no. You might get more replies on the Disneyland board.

https://www.disboards.com/forums/disneyland-california.26/

Hello! Is there any way I can view by month the daily rack rates for the Disneyland resort hotels? I have flexible travel dates (could go any day of any month), and I want to book the lowest price...
Dapper Day and Gay Days are unofficial events which Disney supports with discounted hotel rates, some of the lowest rates available to the public. Read the fine print when booking, since the 1 night deposit might be non-refundable.

Thanks for your help!
There is a way to see a large group of dates for one hotel at a time.
Go to the Disney site and select the hotel of your choice.
For this reference I have selected PPH. I entered the dates 8-1-18 to 8-26-18
2017-12-17 001.JPG
If you click on the "Rate Details" below the Ave/Night price, a pop up opens
2017-12-17 002.JPG
This will have the price for each night. Use the arrow to cycle through each date.
2017-12-17 003.JPG
When I have tried to do this for an entire month it doesn't work. If you don't get an average nightly price then try again with fewer days until you get a nightly rate. Then you can click on Rate Details to check the prices out.

This is the best way I have found to view a large group of dates.

Geemo

Last edited:
There really aren't any "rack rates" for DL like they have at WDW. I love going to the unofficial sites like this one and seeing what WDW will be charging for each night. Usually they have that over a year in advance. But at DL, it's all about supply and demand. If the supply starts to be gobbled up, you'll see the DL hotels skyrocket in price. There's no way to really get a straight answer on prices on the west coast. But the tip above should help you some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter