Disneyland T-Shirt Art

Mouse13

DIS Veteran
Hurray! I did it! I just finished my Mickey Mouse fabric mosaic! It's a design that I enlarged from a t-shirt I fell in love with at Disneyland last summer. It's made from fabric that I cut out and pieced together.

I started the project last March and shortly after beginning, I became ill. I haven't worked on it in months because I've been sick most of time. On September 7, after months of failed treatments, I had major surgery. I was off work for two weeks and became determined to complete the project as a symbol of my healing. I'm still getting my strength back, but am back to work and feeling healthier than I have in a long time. And tomorrow, my artwork will be permanently on display in my office. :)

I know this post is probably more appropriate for the DisSigns section of the DisBoards, but the Disneyland thread is the place I consider my home on the DisBoards and I wanted to share it with all of you! Peace, Love, and Mickey to everyone!

MickeyFabricMosaic.jpg

Wow! That's all fabric pieces?! That looks seriously amazing. :cheer2:

Glad to hear you're doing so much better as well!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter