Disneyland Tickets

disneyfan150

DIS Veteran
DL newbie here - thanks for being patient with me. My daughter and I will be visiting this summer and I am about to buy tickets. I know there are differences in DL and WDW tickets/proceedures. Would someone mind giving me a link to a possible thread about linking tickets, linking MB+, and how DD and I link each other? Thank you for any information.

To link tickets add them through the app. Or buy through DL and they’ll pop up. If you’re using separate accounts add both tickets to both accounts to link.

We have an 8 night reservation at the VDH the last week of August and I've been seeing a sale on Undercover Tourist that ENDS TODAY for adult tix for the child price. Anybody know if that's a really rare deal? Should I jump on that or just wait & watch for maybe a repeat of that between now & then? Also, does DL have a separate app from MDE? Thx

Just buy your tickets. Prices will only go up. It's unlikely a better deal comes along. If it does UC might work with you to exchange - they have done so with me before.

Just buy your tickets. Prices will only go up. It's unlikely a better deal comes along. If it does UC might work with you to exchange - they have done so with me before.
Thx. I usually buy the DVC Sorcerer pass in FL so I just wondered how often a deal like this one comes along.

DL newbie here - thanks for being patient with me. My daughter and I will be visiting this summer and I am about to buy tickets. I know there are differences in DL and WDW tickets/proceedures. Would someone mind giving me a link to a possible thread about linking tickets, linking MB+, and how DD and I link each other? Thank you for any information.
WDW Vet here.... I bit the bullet yesterday and bought the adult tix for child prices. I got the 5-day hopper with genie + and it was almost a thousand $1000 less than the Disney site. Do it and you can do just a room reservation via the Disney site with or without a discount and connect your tix on the app.

We have an 8 night reservation at the VDH the last week of August and I've been seeing a sale on Undercover Tourist that ENDS TODAY for adult tix for the child price. Anybody know if that's a really rare deal? Should I jump on that or just wait & watch for maybe a repeat of that between now & then? Also, does DL have a separate app from MDE? Thx
Sorry I did not see this Sunday to try to answer your question. UT does seem to repeat the offer for WDW. I haven't really noticed DL offers, but I would think it would also repeat.

I connected my DL tix on the app easily. I don't know why I was worried.

WDW Vet here.... I bit the bullet yesterday and bought the adult tix for child prices. I got the 5-day hopper with genie + and it was almost a thousand $1000 less than the Disney site. Do it and you can do just a room reservation via the Disney site with or without a discount and connect your tix on the app.
Wow! That is great! I only bought 3-day hoppers with G+ for 2 people. We maybe saved around $140.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter