Disneyland villains

Mrjoshua

Mouseketeer
Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere. I'm wondering about villain characters in Disneyland. Are there typically random villains popping up in the park? Do Maleficent, The Evil Queen, and Dr Facilier still appear here and there? Any other villains? If so, what are the likely meeting spots?

I heard about the Villains Dance Party, and was wondering if that's the only opportunity to see villains in the park.

Cruella is often on Main Street. The Queen of Hearts and Captain Hook are occasionally around. I'm trying to think of others. 🤔

Captain Hook and the Evil Queen appear in Fantasyland.

The Queen of Hearts and Cruella appear in Town Square.

They’re all roaming characters, so there isn’t necessarily a set time and place you can meet them.

The Villain Dance Party is the best bang for your villain buck for sure.

I've seen Dr. Facilier in Frontierland. He was scary! He was striding by our group and I didn't even want to make eye contact lol. The CM did a great job. This was in June.

Captain Hook near Plaza Inn and in Fantasyland.

Evil Queen in Fantasyland.

We saw Maleficient and Evil Queen on walkway to Fantasyland by Matterhorn when we were there in August.

Also saw Dr Facilier walk by while we were having lunch at Cade Orleans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter