Disneyland weekend 2/9-2/10 part 2

kkheburn

Mouseketeer
The next morning I was up early again! We wanted to do DCA today but thought we would head to DL to pick up a FP for Space and hit some rides in FL. We rode Teacups, Alice, Storybook Land, Dumbo, and Snow White. By then it was time to ride Space. We hit Buzz again and after thta picked up FP fot Indiana. We then went to DCA. It was busy. The weather was wonderful so we where not the only people who thought it was a great idea to go to DL! We rode Grizzly River run and yes we got pretty wet. My 5 year old got it the most. It was fun but we waited 45 mins! After that we got FP for Soarin'. Everyone but my 5 and I rode CA Screamin. We had ice cream and enjoyed the warm sun. My girls rode Mulholland Madness then we had lunch at Wine Country Trattoria. It was getting chilly so My DH and I went back 2 the motel to get coats while my mother in law and the girls went to A Bugs Land. We tried to get FP for TOT but they where gone! Darn I really did not want to ride it:) . When we came back my daughter had found 3 FP for TOT! She tried to return them to a CM but they said keep them! I hated it! I wanted to cry when I got off:scared1: We camped for a spot for the DLEP. My DD 12 went with my DH to ride Scremin again, she could care less about a parade. We loved it! Went back to DL after parade and did Tiki room, Indiana, and Mr. Toads. I wanted to ride Peter pan but the line was long and no one else was interested! It was a magical trip!:love:

Wow it sounds like you packed a lot in that day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter