Disneylandparisdirect - tell me it's fine that I have booked through here?

RoseBug

<font color=royalblue>I'm a Geordie, we don't own
I have ALWAYS booked direct through Disney - and I don't why I did it via these this time as it was exactly the same price. But now I am having a wobble that either they aren't great; we might end up not getting our holiday or we will get a crap room because we didn't book direct!

I know I am being daft - as they were recommended on here - I think I am just over thinking; and would have felt happier booking via Disney as then I could see my booking on their site!

I have booked with this company for our Christmas trip even though,the same as you,I have always booked direct with disney.
The reason I booked with them was because the price was much cheaper than disney but I then too had my doubts.
I have contacted them a few times over the last few months and have had swift,precise replies that have given me nothing but confidence.
They have been trading for over 20 years and are an actual 'shop' in essex so I personally feel quite comfortable having booked with them.
Hope this makes you feel a bit better.x

We have used them for both our trips and have had brilliant service! We actually got upgraded to a better room by the hotel when we booked in the last time so you definitely don't get treated badly because you don't book direct with Disney :)

Excellent! Thanks guys!! I knew I was just being daft - but sometimes I just wobble when I do something a different way (damn my ocd tendencies!)

You have made me feel much calmer! :thumbsup2

I'm sure you're worrying about nothing - I think the only difference is that any amendments/extras/upgrades you might make will have to go through them rather than you dealing with DLP direct.

As for getting a rubbish room - I wouldn't spend time worrying about that. People do say this about booking through third parties but we've never found it makes any difference, we've just stayed at a hotel in Vancouver that we booked through a third party and we had fantastic rooms with the most amazing views.

At the end of the day someone's always got to get the room that hasn't got the best view but hopefully it won't be you on this occasion!

I've booked with them a few times and never had a problem.

I love the fact they show the prices for all the suites, it lets me price up a dream trip!

It's also good that you can book online with just a deposit.

We always send our room requests direct to the hotel and they're usually granted.

I'd recommend them.

Thanks!

I always over think things and stress myself out over daft things! Just part of my wonderful anxiety/ocd nature - I am loads better now than I used to be; so you can imagine how much of a nightmare I was! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter