Disneymoon 10-15-2012....I have some questions

disneydreams81

"ALL WE NEED IS FAITH,TRUST, AND A LITTLE BIT OF P
Hi everyone!

I am getting married on 10-13-2012 here in MA. We are going on a Disneymoon leaving on 10-15-12 and coming home on 10-21-12. Does anyone know if I can note on my dining resies that we are on our honeymoon?? I'm doing all my dining on 4-18 online. Also has anyone come across any cute disney wedding favors?? I want to have a little Mickey @ our wedding and I thought favors was a great way. I am hoping they still have the buttons when we go because it would be awesome to have some of the extras I've heard ppl talking about on other threads. I can't wait to marry my best friend and spend the week in our favorite place!! :lovestruc

regarding the dining question - when you make the reservation online, there is an option on the confirmation screen to add a celebration - honeymoon should be in the picklist, otherwise you can type it in yourself.

Not sure about the buttons, but you can definately get the bride and groom ears. They also have tshirts or you can make your own before you go down.

Congrats!
We are on our honeymoon from the 14th-20th!

Question: Are you staying on property?

Like someone had said the online reservations start at 6 am and telephone reservations start at 7 am. Make sure that you have a pen and paper handy for your confirmation numbers.

I recommend that you plan out your day based on the park hours. If you are staying on property you can take advantage of their Extra Magic Hours which includes one hour before regular opening and 3 hours after closing onn certain days.

As far as the tshirts. I bought tshirts from my local craft store and bought Disney rhinestone iron-ons off of eBay for about $4 each.

Hope this helps!

We were married in Disney world and had a hard time trying to find things to put in a favor bag for the guest that made the trek to Disney. Here is what we did:
Bought reusable bags from Disney Store
since we were down there filled them with favors as a Disney survival kit (water, gum, mints, Granola bars, ect...)
we added a Disney mickey ear wine stopper (sally available on Disneystore.com)
Guide maps for the parks
Disney pens & paper

Our favors were a little different since we were in Disney but look around you. Use the Disneystore.com and look around on the internet many brides have done great things to bring Disney to there weddings, we found a lot when we were planning our wedding.

Most of all have fun with it and enjoy your Disneymoon.

I am having a giveaway on my blog right now for a set of "Just Married" Disney pins!!

You should note on all reservations, including resort reservations that you are there for your honeymoon! That way when the CM sees it they should send a little pixie dust your way!:lovestruc

Congrats!
We are on our honeymoon from the 14th-20th!

Question: Are you staying on property?

Like someone had said the online reservations start at 6 am and telephone reservations start at 7 am. Make sure that you have a pen and paper handy for your confirmation numbers.

I recommend that you plan out your day based on the park hours. If you are staying on property you can take advantage of their Extra Magic Hours which includes one hour before regular opening and 3 hours after closing onn certain days.

As far as the tshirts. I bought tshirts from my local craft store and bought Disney rhinestone iron-ons off of eBay for about $4 each.

Hope this helps!

yes we are staying @ the CBR so we will deff be using all the extra hours =) looks like we'll be done there @ the same time as you where are you guys staying?

I am having a giveaway on my blog right now for a set of "Just Married" Disney pins!!

You should note on all reservations, including resort reservations that you are there for your honeymoon! That way when the CM sees it they should send a little pixie dust your way!:lovestruc

just saw your user name was boston bride. I'm from the S.Shore small world =)

Sorry for sort of hi-jacking the thread (although the question is still on topic). When booking resort reservations online I don't see where you can put a note that it is a honeymoon? Is this feature only on the US site (I'm looking at UK)?

I booked our trip w/ a travel agent so I never saw the web site so I'm not sure about where you can note that. I did tell our agent that it was our honeymoon so hopefully she took note. =) :cutie:

I booked our trip w/ a travel agent so I never saw the web site so I'm not sure about where you can note that. I did tell our agent that it was our honeymoon so hopefully she took note. =) :cutie:

Did your travel agent give you the Disney reservation number? If so, you could probably just call Disney yourself and tell them to add it to your reservation. Did your travel agent also do the dining reservations?

yes we are staying @ the CBR so we will deff be using all the extra hours =) looks like we'll be done there @ the same time as you where are you guys staying?

Aorry for the delayed response. Haven't been on in a while. We are staying at the Grand Floridian.

Did your travel agent give you the Disney reservation number? If so, you could probably just call Disney yourself and tell them to add it to your reservation. Did your travel agent also do the dining reservations?

no I did our own dining reservations. I took a life time lol. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter