Disneymoon of our dreams!

Day 1- Park and Parade
It was officially time. I am ashamed to admit that I had only had my first one in June, and that DH had NEVER had one...

DOLE WHIP! We ordered a dole whip float, and went to find a spot to sit and wait for the parade. While we were waiting DH said that the float was good but not great. WHAT?! :scared: Personally, as a pineapple lover, I find them to be perfection. Oh well, no one is perfect :rolleyes:. We had a great spot for the parade and once it started I was blown away. It was hands down the best parade I had seen... which is why there are so many pictures! Enjoy!

After the parade we hopped on the Riverboat. While I normally enjoy this relaxing ride, I regretted it the instant that the boat left it's dock. All because of these little devils...

They were EVERYWHERE. And I am irrationally terrified of bugs. It was not a good mix. I spent the majority of the boat ride running around swatting at them and trying not to screech out loud, while DH laughed at me. I'm pretty sure the other passengers thought I had lost my mind :crazy:. I did not manage any pictures on there (clearly), and I was the first one off that boat when we docked.

We headed over to Fantasyland to recover from my freak out and take another boat ride- this time indoors!

After Small World we went on a couple more rides that I don't have pictures of. Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor was very funny, and it was the first time we had done it. The TTA was fun as well and a nice break. Stitch was painful on my back and just gross. Chili dog?? WHY?! But at this point we were getting hungry for our dinner, which was not in the Kingdom. Any guesses where we went? :sunny:

The term "not great" does not belong in the same sentence as "Dole Whip" - but to each their own I suppose. I mean, if this is his only flaw, while a big one, not the end of the world ;)

You got some great pictures of the parade! Still so bummed that it was rained out our last trip so we still haven't seen it in person

yeah, I could see a whole lot of bugs making for a less fun boat ride.

hmmm, not in MK but I am going to guess still in that general area and dinner is at 'Ohana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter