Disneymoon... What Special Things Happened During Your Trip?

AKL_Megs

DIS Veteran
To those of you who had Disneymoons, what special things did any CM's or anyone else do to make the occasion more memorable?

We just got things like free champagne at restaurants and free desserts a most. Although at Cali Grill we didn't order a dessert, but they brought us one with 'Congratulations' on which we thought was really nice... then they charged us $9 for it!

We got our drinks in champagne glasses at 1900 Park Fare. And we got a heart in confetti at Crystal Palace.

That's all. We were there for 10 days (got back this past Tuesday). I didn't expect anything though because everyone is celebrating something. It was still an amazing trip!

We got a note from minnie and mickey in our hotel room (Port Orleans). A bunch of free desserts. Champagne at a few restuarants. Embarassed at a few others (re-enacting "the kiss" for the Whispering Canyon Cafe, pointed out and talked to at length during the dinner show at Cinderella's Royal Table).

We had the buttons and a few people just gave us their fast passes or let us in front of them in line. We also got a few certificates in Epcot for celebration, including a special annoucement at American Adventure and priority seating for that show.

Really, don't EXPECT anything going in and just get the buttons and tell everyone you just got married. They love to at least say congrats!

Oh yeah we got a few fast passes and things as well, and phone calls from Mickey and Minnie. I just thought it was really nice walking around and everyone saying 'congratulations', made me feel really special that people noticed our pins.

Just lots and lots of congratulations.

No desserts, champagne, fast passes, priority seating NOWT !

Sorry - we did get champagne in Whispering Canyon but only because our 11 year old son asked the waitress if they could get us to do a hobbyhorse around the resteraunt. She said no and just brought out champagne to the table. We had our 'ears' on aswell but no special treatment.

Them again I wasn't expecting anything so I wasn't disappointed.

Linz B xxx

We were married in Disney and we got there a few days early. The first thing we did was go to DTD to guest services to turn in our vouchers for our AP's. The cast member that helped us there gave us voucher for free bride and groom ears.

We also got lots of congratulation, free desserts and a few FP's.

Linda

We were married 12/5/08

Dream fastpasses at AK
Upgrade to King bed at GF
Free champagne at almost every meal
Lots of congrats etc
Given our own boat at It's a small world and Pirates (it was very slow)
Champagne

A gentleman at Jiko had a ton of extra dining points and asked the server who he should give them to and she said us so our 200$ meal was only about 60$ after tipping on the entire meal and paying for our alcohol. This was nice because my uncle was rushed to the hospital the mornign of my weddng so my aunt and uncle didn't attend and this gesture made our day since it was our first meal of the HM.

We expected nada so we were pleasantly surprised anytime something happened. I think that is the attitude to have.

after hearing all these stories i really can't wait until my disney moon in april! being in disney with my prince charming is magic enough for me 0:)

Lots of congratulations and well wishes.
Free desserts at Shulas and Jiko.
Our own boat on Maelstrom, Pirates and IASW.

The best, being the Grand Marshalls in the MK parade :cool1: :cool1:

Wow, sounds like some peple got some awesome attention on their Disneymoons!! Like everyone has said, I don't expect anything special, and sadly, I would probably be super excited if I got confetti on a table or a free cupcake- I'm easily amused I guess! I am just so excited to spend 2 weeks in disney, on our first DVC stay, with my new husband!! Come on October!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter