December 22: CAROLING – 10 Points
December 23: FESTIVE – 20 Points
December 24: UNITY – 10 Points
December 27: RECEIVE – 5 Points
December 28: CHESTNUTS – 10 Points
December 29: ICICLE – 5 Points
December 30: SHINE – 5 Points
December 31: HELLO2022 – 25 Points

So now it is only e-gift cards? Not the one where they send you an actual gift card? Just wondering...

So now it is only e-gift cards? Not the one where they send you an actual gift card? Just wondering...
You can still get the $10 Ta Da Mickey physical GC for 1000 points. But the $5 Soul GC for 400 points is electronic.

You can still get the $10 Ta Da Mickey physical GC for 1000 points. But the $5 Soul GC for 400 points is electronic.
Yesterday my dh got a $10 Disney Gift Card eGift: Mickey and Minnie Hugs and Kisses for 1000 points. That was the first time I noticed an e-gift card. I would definitely prefer the actual card.

Wow! Not sure how to do that. But, that would be great. Thanks!!!

Do you do it on the disneygiftcard.com site?
Really easy to do as PP said. Just save both card numbers on disneygiftcard.com site, move the balance from the e-card to the physical card you have and you're all set.

You can combine any Disney GCs you have up to $1,000. It only allows you to hold 5 GCs in your account at a time, so it's save, transfer, delete.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter