disneymovierewards codes!!!

From Travel China Guide:
"No. 8 in Chinese Culture
Because Eight (Ba in Chinese) has the similar pronunciation with 发 (Fa, meaning wealth or fortune), this number is very welcome among Chinese people. The popularity of 8 was obvious in relation to the Beijing Olympic Games which commenced at exactly eight o’clock eight minutes on the eighth day of the eighth month in 2008. When people choose telephone numbers, mobile numbers, house numbers, car identification numbers and important dates, 8 is usually the first choice."
Thank you! I thought it might be something like that - I was curious to know.

About time the gift cards became available for redemption again. I don't understand why they aren't always available.

Absolutely ridiculous that I can buy Disney gift cards at dozens of local merchants right now, but the Rewards site has been "out of stock" for weeks now.

It's probably because there is an allotted amount allowed to be given out using reward points for specific periods of time and that allotment has been reached
Agreed and understood, I am saying if they are that popular as award redemptions and that available for purchase, maybe increase the amount available for awards.

Absolutely ridiculous that I can buy Disney gift cards at dozens of local merchants right now, but the Rewards site has been "out of stock" for weeks now.
They are totally unrelated. One is a reward gift, the other you have to pay for.
Agreed and understood, I am saying if they are that popular as award redemptions and that available for purchase, maybe increase the amount available for awards.
These things are totally unrelated. They don’t make money off free gift cards.

I had been waiting for the D23 Gold membership code to become available again as a reward. I know no rewards are guaranteed but I was hoping this one would come back as I've been able to get free D23 Gold every year this way. Finally last week I was able to get it and I will save it for when my current membership expires so I can rejoin (code expires end of December). The single membership code is out again but they still have the Duo membership, FYI if anyone else had also been patiently waiting for these 🙂

I had been waiting for the D23 Gold membership code to become available again as a reward. I know no rewards are guaranteed but I was hoping this one would come back as I've been able to get free D23 Gold every year this way. Finally last week I was able to get it and I will save it for when my current membership expires so I can rejoin (code expires end of December). The single membership code is out again but they still have the Duo membership, FYI if anyone else had also been patiently waiting for these 🙂
I wish I had the patience to save up for these. Unfortunately I always get got with the pins and this year ornaments.

They are totally unrelated. One is a reward gift, the other you have to pay for.

These things are totally unrelated. They don’t make money off free gift cards.
I understand what you're saying. However, I disagree. If the plastic or e-gift card is available for sale, you have them to give away. They choose not to make them an available choice for a reward. They also don't make money directly off most of the rewards you can choose from as they are just that, rewards.

Last edited:
I wish I had the patience to save up for these. Unfortunately I always get got with the pins and this year ornaments.
Ah, yeah, it's tough! But I like perusing the quarterly magazines and the yearly gifts can be quite nice so I try to keep it together, lol

I understand what you're saying. However, I disagree. If the plastic or e-gift card is available for sale, you have them to give away. They choose not to make them an available choice for a reward. They also don't make money directly of most of the rewards you can choose from as they are just that, rewards.
Exactly the point - they don’t make money off a free gift card. Just because they have the plastic, doesn’t mean they are going to give away $5 and $10 free. There is no relation between a free gift card with money that they give away for collecting points and one that you purchase with your credit card. I don’t see how they are related at all. They don’t have to offer free gift cards at all. 🤗

I understand what you're saying. However, I disagree. If the plastic or e-gift card is available for sale, you have them to give away. They choose not to make them an available choice for a reward. They also don't make money directly off most of the rewards you can choose from as they are just that, rewards.
There is definitely a difference between someone BUYING a gift card and someo e getting one for free with points they earned without having to actually spend extra money to receive those points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter