• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. - Corey Click Here

disneymovierewards codes!!!

Was this only good yesterday? It's not working for me.
Not sure but that is a possibility. It worked fine for me when I posted. Maybe try again. It is all one word, my mind was tempted to type in as two words when I first imputed.

Not sure but that is a possibility. It worked fine for me when I posted. Maybe try again. It is all one word, my mind was tempted to type in as two words when I first imputed.
Thanks. I keep getting an error. Oh well.

Ugh, now that I finally reached 4K pts the reward I was waiting for is not longer listed... I wanted the code for the free year of D23 Gold, which is what I did last year with my points. Now they have the more expensive duo membership but who needs that.

Ugh, now that I finally reached 4K pts the reward I was waiting for is not longer listed... I wanted the code for the free year of D23 Gold, which is what I did last year with my points. Now they have the more expensive duo membership but who needs that.
Don’t feel too bad, unless things changed their code was only good for new D23 Gold memberships, not renewals. They would not let me use it for a renewal.

Don’t feel too bad, unless things changed their code was only good for new D23 Gold memberships, not renewals. They would not let me use it for a renewal.
I did it last year as a renewal, actually. A few weeks after my membership expired I used the code and the system took it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter