disneymovierewards codes!!!

Splat worked for me but they do seem to be offering more codes for just one day lately. I know I've missed at least one or the two the past month or so because I didn't enter them right away. Gotta be faster I guess :rotfl2:
I did enter SPLAT in time, but I missed a couple one day wonder codes myself. So now I'd better plan to stalk this thread day and night. :earsgirl:

Just noticed that when I entered it, it said success but it is not listed in my history.
Not sure - mine is showing in my Point History on the web.

Attachments

• 52A06C3D-B622-4641-8B77-53EF5F1006D0.jpeg
    52A06C3D-B622-4641-8B77-53EF5F1006D0.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3
Dec 2 code: PRESENTS for 5 points
So, interestingly, I just entered this code. A message popped up saying it was 10 points (just like your original post, not the edited one I quoted). However, my point total didn't change. Then, when I went to look at my point history, it shows this code was good for 5 points, but again, I didn't actually get any points. Weird glitch?

So, interestingly, I just entered this code. A message popped up saying it was 10 points (just like your original post, not the edited one I quoted). However, my point total didn't change. Then, when I went to look at my point history, it shows this code was good for 5 points, but again, I didn't actually get any points. Weird glitch?
Same here.

Mine also said 10 but I did get the credit for 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter