disneymovierewards codes!!!

It doesn't work for me, keeps coming up error. I tried it a couple of days later but it didn't come up expired. 🤷‍♀️ That's what I don't get. Some codes you have several days to enter it and other codes so I've been told expire the same day they come out. 🤦‍♀️ The smaller ones I don't care about but when its 25 points that really urkes me!

It doesn't work for me, keeps coming up error. I tried it a couple of days later but it didn't come up expired. 🤷‍♀️ That's what I don't get. Some codes you have several days to enter it and other codes so I've been told expire the same day they come out. 🤦‍♀️ The smaller ones I don't care about but when its 25 points that really urkes me!
Many of the 25 point codes (like this one) come from premieres at the El Capitan - they’re meant to be an exclusive code for attendees of the premiere. That’s why they disappear so fast.

As @mfly noted, it was an El Cap code. Those are good for 24 hours max.

Many of the 25 point codes (like this one) come from premieres at the El Capitan - they’re meant to be an exclusive code for attendees of the premiere. That’s why they disappear so fast.

As @mfly noted, it was an El Cap code. Those are good for 24 hours max.
Thanks for the clarification. Makes some sense now. I usually check everyday but guess I missed a couple of days. 😫

Since some report not receiving the emails from DMI, thought I’d post the text of an email just received with some changes coming starting next month -

We are sending this message to notify you of some upcoming changes to our Terms and Conditions. These changes are part of our commitment to making the Disney Movie Insiders website the most streamlined experience for our Members as possible. Once effective, the updated Terms and Conditions will govern your use and enjoyment of the Disney Movie Insiders service.

Here’s what these updates mean to you as of September 1, 2023:
  • The Disney Movie Insiders service will be available via our website at disneymovieinsiders.com and on mobile devices via your web browser. The iOS and Android applications will no longer be supported.
  • Points for all movie format ticket purchases will be the same. Additional Points for premium format ticket purchases will no longer be available.
  • Enrollees will be able to earn a maximum of 1,200 Points per month per account through the manual ticket submission process (an increase from the 500 Points under the prior Terms and Conditions).
By continuing to use or access the Disney Movie Insiders website or otherwise engage with Disney Movie Insiders on or after September 1, 2023, you accept and agree to the updated Terms and Conditions.

For more information on these upcoming changes, visit our Help Center.

The Disney Movie Insiders Team

Since some report not receiving the emails from DMI, thought I’d post the text of an email just received with some changes coming starting next month -

We are sending this message to notify you of some upcoming changes to our Terms and Conditions. These changes are part of our commitment to making the Disney Movie Insiders website the most streamlined experience for our Members as possible. Once effective, the updated Terms and Conditions will govern your use and enjoyment of the Disney Movie Insiders service.

Here’s what these updates mean to you as of September 1, 2023:
  • The Disney Movie Insiders service will be available via our website at disneymovieinsiders.com and on mobile devices via your web browser. The iOS and Android applications will no longer be supported.
  • Points for all movie format ticket purchases will be the same. Additional Points for premium format ticket purchases will no longer be available.
  • Enrollees will be able to earn a maximum of 1,200 Points per month per account through the manual ticket submission process (an increase from the 500 Points under the prior Terms and Conditions).
By continuing to use or access the Disney Movie Insiders website or otherwise engage with Disney Movie Insiders on or after September 1, 2023, you accept and agree to the updated Terms and Conditions.

For more information on these upcoming changes, visit our Help Center.

The Disney Movie Insiders Team
I thought the app was handy... Oh well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter