disneymovierewards codes!!!

Says it finally worked for me, but I didn't seem to get any points added to my total. Maybe it will update later.

Is anyone else having issues seeing the website? I have tried 3 different browsers on my phone. All 3 give me a normal screen to sign in, and then go to a straight white screen. It's not my service - other sites work just fine. It has been like this for several days now.

Is anyone else having issues seeing the website? I have tried 3 different browsers on my phone. All 3 give me a normal screen to sign in, and then go to a straight white screen. It's not my service - other sites work just fine. It has been like this for several days now.
No problem for me, can you get the website to load on a different device on your internet? If yes the problem is probably your computer. If no then it's probably something with your network, you can confirm by trying to load the page on your cellphone data rather than your wifi.

Yes! I can get to it on Firefox or Chrome incognito, but regular Chrome isn't working. Been a couple of weeks for me. Since they stopped supporting the app I rarely try on my phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter