• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

Hi Guys first stay at the movies next trip. We have stayed at the pop before and was wondering do the movie rooms have a full length mirror like they do in the on the door in the bathroom area of the pop? I had watched a vlog and they said no full length mirror in the rooms.

Hi Guys first stay at the movies next trip. We have stayed at the pop before and was wondering do the movie rooms have a full length mirror like they do in the on the door in the bathroom area of the pop? I had watched a vlog and they said no full length mirror in the rooms.

There is not a full length mirror in the room.

Just spent two nights at movies and thought it was a good resort. Unfortunately we came from 5 nights at the yacht club so it was a huge drop off. I’ll say I do like having the Disney theming more than the mods/deluxes though.

As for the room it was good. We just left the bed down, but it did feel more open with it up. Would’ve liked the kcups more than the pods, and missed the lotion like they had at YC. Only complaint was the shower. Not sure if they are all like that, but ours just came out a little bit. Hard for the people with hair to get the shampoo out (advantage of balding haha).

We were in ducks (I requested close to pool) which as I’ve read was perfect for music buses. We were there in no time. We took the buses to parks a couple afternoons and didn’t have to wait long. Both times leaving the parks right around closing (but before the mad rush) we pretty much walked on a bus. We shared with music all four times we rode the bus (afternoon and close) but that didn’t impact anything. Another thing I like about values over deluxe is the food court. Many more options than YC, and I everything we had was good too!

Other than the shower the other downfall was our room faced the ducks pool, and it was very loud in the room in the evenings after the parks closed until the pool closed at 11. We did love the pool. It was quiet on a hot afternoon and few people were there. We were on the second floor, just down the steps and we were in it. Very close.

I really don’t enjoy the values, but they are more than serviceable. We like the theming and food courts more than other resorts. I always tell myself just to stay at them because we don’t spend much time in the room anyway. But being that they are loud, not as many amenities, and further from the parks makes it a tough choice.

We stayed there in January and I remember there being a full length mirror on the bathroom door. I just asked my daughter just to be sure, and she said "oh, there definitely was!" So you heard it here from an 11 year old. :lmao: Then I even just went to youtube to watch a room tour and they show the sliding door with the mirror.

We stayed there in January and I remember there being a full length mirror on the bathroom door. I just asked my daughter just to be sure, and she said "oh, there definitely was!" So you heard it here from an 11 year old. :lmao: Then I even just went to youtube to watch a room tour and they show the sliding door with the mirror.

I wonder if different rooms are different. I was in the room when the OP posted the question, and specifically looked in the room for a mirror. Looked on the door to both the sink and bathroom. And even just looked around the room in general thinking maybe there would be one in the room itself but there wasn’t one. I’m not saying you’re wrong, I’m generally curious. Unless maybe the room I was in it somehow broke and they just didn’t replace it.

I wonder if different rooms are different. I was in the room when the OP posted the question, and specifically looked in the room for a mirror. Looked on the door to both the sink and bathroom. And even just looked around the room in general thinking maybe there would be one in the room itself but there wasn’t one. I’m not saying you’re wrong, I’m generally curious. Unless maybe the room I was in it somehow broke and they just didn’t replace it.

We actually had 2 rooms, adjoining, in the Toy Story section. The mirror was on the sliding door that closed off the toilet/shower.

I took a screenshot of the youtube video I saw it in too, attached below. I hope it works.

Interesting that some rooms would have it and some wouldn't! I would think a mirror would be a staple item!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    319.5 KB · Views: 22

We actually had 2 rooms, adjoining, in the Toy Story section. The mirror was on the sliding door that closed off the toilet/shower.

I took a screenshot of the youtube video I saw it in too, attached below. I hope it works.

Interesting that some rooms would have it and some wouldn't! I would think a mirror would be a staple item!

Looking at the screenshot I may not have looked at that part of the door. I walked in the sink area and shut the door behind me and didn’t see a mirror. Then I looked around the corner where the toilet was at that part of the door where you could see that whole part of the door. I didn’t actually pull the door closed to look from the sink area as I figured it wouldn’t be able to fit as it was an accordion type door. So I’m going to guess thats where the mirror was and I missed it.

Looking at the screenshot I may not have looked at that part of the door. I walked in the sink area and shut the door behind me and didn’t see a mirror. Then I looked around the corner where the toilet was at that part of the door where you could see that whole part of the door. I didn’t actually pull the door closed to look from the sink area as I figured it wouldn’t be able to fit as it was an accordion type door. So I’m going to guess thats where the mirror was and I missed it.

Brilliant guys thank you !

11 year olds are always right lol :rotfl2:Thanks so much and thank your daughter from me!

Just reserved 2 preferred rooms. I take Ubers everywhere. Does anyone have room suggestions that are closest to a path to the front? I'm thinking Toy Story building 10? I like to be on the top floor. Anyone have good room numbers to recommend? Ty

Just reserved 2 preferred rooms. I take Ubers everywhere. Does anyone have room suggestions that are closest to a path to the front? I'm thinking Toy Story building 10? I like to be on the top floor. Anyone have good room numbers to recommend? Ty
you don’t have to go to front of lobby to meet an Uber..at the Value resorts the Ubers can meet you at the parking lot near whatever building you are in. When I stayed at Movies resort I had a standard room at back of resort and I was able to stand outside my room and access Uber and they came right the parking lot outside my room.

you don’t have to go to front of lobby to meet an Uber..at the Value resorts the Ubers can meet you at the parking lot near whatever building you are in. When I stayed at Movies resort I had a standard room at back of resort and I was able to stand outside my room and access Uber and they came right the parking lot outside my room.
Oh I did not think it was possible. Another poster asked this and everyone said no. Still, since I book preferred, I guess I'll just ask for a top floor room. Ty!

Hello!

My family and I are staying at All Star Movies in June. We have always relied on Disney transportation (RIP Magical Express), but this time decided to rent a car.

Does anyone know which preferred sections would be closest to the parking lots? It would be nice to park close by our room after a long day at the parks.

We are staying at ASmo for the first time next week. This is our first time in a value after over 30 year of trips.

Do the rooms have fridges? Are they the mini type like they have in csr or wl? We plan on stopping for milk and some cold essentials like yogurts and cheese for lunches.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter