Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

we stayed in May and they had NONE ..only that gelato..and I didnt care for that..I wanted a hot fudge sundae..( I love my one week of eating)...I was disappointed..but my DIL and the kiddos loved gelato...get back to us when you go...thanks

I thought I heard that value resorts were getting Queen size beds.... Can anyone tell me more about this or is it just rumour?

Not happening. They are still working on getting them into all of the moderate resorts.

Hey everyone. Having been posted too much lately. I have been extremely busy. Plus I am really not liking the new looks. Can't teach an old dog new tricks haha!!

I know about teaching an old dog new tricks...still trying to find my way around...my sixty days to pick our fastpasses is coming up in a few days...can hardly wait to get out of Maine and get warm

I know about teaching an old dog new tricks...still trying to find my way around...my sixty days to pick our fast passes is coming up in a few days...can hardly wait to get out of Maine and get warm

I know the feeling about wanting warm weather. This weekend here in Buffalo we are having a heat wave lol. It will be in the 20's. I was able to book my fast passes this morning with ease. I got on the computer at 7am (not the recommended 1am time, not happening here). I also got a lunch and dinner ressie for BOG. I feel lucky..

When do the bracelets arrive...like the month before?? any new reports of the resort ..

Can someone tell me what the really different is between a standard room and a preferred room at the All Star Sports please? Thanks x

Thank you for your reply! :thanks:
You really can't go wrong with any room at AS Sports, even the standard ones. The resort is compact enough that a walk from any room isn't that far. But if you want preferred you will be in one of the Surfs Up Buildings that are right on top of the foodcourt and main pool. I just checked in online a few days ago and requested ground floor in of the Touchdown buildings.

we are at 60 days but cant make fast pass until midnight..so it depends on whose calendar we go to...can hardly wait ..
will wait a few before we put in for first floor too...thanks for the reminder

we are at 60 days but cant make fast pass until midnight..so it depends on whose calendar we go to...can hardly wait ..
will wait a few before we put in for first floor too...thanks for the reminder

Did you get what you wanted? What are your dates Pumba?

5th to the 12th
and no we didnt get what we wanted...talk about confusion...some days we would of not had one until noon time...so we changed some fast passes to after dinner...depending on where our dinner is going to be ..whether our resort or ts area...we are just going to go with the flow...we would like to have a couple of dinners at our resort...

5th to the 12th
and no we didnt get what we wanted...talk about confusion...some days we would of not had one until noon time...so we changed some fast passes to after dinner...depending on where our dinner is going to be ..whether our resort or ts area...we are just going to go with the flow...we would like to have a couple of dinners at our resort...

Just an FYI. Our last stay, June 2014, we had great luck with hitting rope drop and doing all the big attractions stand by. Then booked FP+ for the afternoon when the crowd picks up. Never waited more than 15 minutes standby. Just an idea.

5th to the 12th

With my fast passes I wonder? Does disney take into consideration your lunch or dinner ressies? My ADR's are in place and the fastpass suggestions they gave me actually coincided with those times. Or maybe I just got lucky?

Good Morning fellow dissers. I have a question about Magical Express. I am flying South West and will land on side A. Do I take the train to Side B and then down to the 1st floor? My question is: how do I get to Magical Express? I haven't been in almost 4 years and everything is changing quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter