Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Nope you just need to provide your reservation number, names and dates. Just address the FAX to the room assigner. You should plan to have your FAX arrive about 5 business days before your stay.

Dave

Nope you just need to provide your reservation number, names and dates. Just address the FAX to the room assigner. You should plan to have your FAX arrive about 5 business days before your stay.

Dave

Thanks!

These are the two womens shirts. There is also a nike mens golf shirt that is white with The Boardwalk embroidered in gray and a mens vneck tshirt that is washed blue with mickey hitting a strong man game with a hammer that has the newer logo seen on the shop parks app. I bought the mens tshirt today but I am wearing it now so I can post a pic of it later.
Thanks! I can’t wait to get one!

First time for us staying at BWV this Nov! We are booked in a standard studio, which based on touring plans website it appears almost all are south building. A pool view would be great but it doesn't appear there are any for standards (except accessible rooms which I don't want to take from someone who needs it). Anyone have any recommendations for floor? The lobby is on 2nd floor at BW right? How is first floor then, it looks like maybe a nice grassy area on the non-pool side? It's just us and then our 6yr old DS. I would prefer not to have to rely on elevators as I hear there is only 1 set by the lobby!

First time for us staying at BWV this Nov! We are booked in a standard studio, which based on touring plans website it appears almost all are south building. A pool view would be great but it doesn't appear there are any for standards (except accessible rooms which I don't want to take from someone who needs it). Anyone have any recommendations for floor? The lobby is on 2nd floor at BW right? How is first floor then, it looks like maybe a nice grassy area on the non-pool side? It's just us and then our 6yr old DS. I would prefer not to have to rely on elevators as I hear there is only 1 set by the lobby!
Did you book using points or cash through Disney Reservation Center? If you booked cash, you will probably have a pool/garden view villa, not the standard villas you get with points (facing out towards the front of the building and parking lot).

Did you book using points or cash through Disney Reservation Center? If you booked cash, you will probably have a pool/garden view villa, not the standard villas you get with points (facing out towards the front of the building and parking lot).

We booked by renting points through an owner so I assume we will get a true standard :)

We booked by renting points through an owner so I assume we will get a true standard :)
Yes, you will get a points standard view, front of the building looking out over the parking lot and entrance to the resort. There is only one set of elevators and they are centrally located. The lobby is on the second floor, the access to the waterfront is on the first floor. First floor will have a patio, probably surrounded by shrubbery. You'll want to stay away from the lobby end of the hallway where all the noise is during the early morning hours with luggage transfers getting loaded.

Yes, you will get a points standard view, front of the building looking out over the parking lot and entrance to the resort. There is only one set of elevators and they are centrally located. The lobby is on the second floor, the access to the waterfront is on the first floor. First floor will have a patio, probably surrounded by shrubbery. You'll want to stay away from the lobby end of the hallway where all the noise is during the early morning hours with luggage transfers getting loaded.

Ok good to know! So it would not be best to try and be right by the elevators since that is where luggage is being loaded? It looks like not too many choices, but that's the price you pay I guess for standard!

Ok good to know! So it would not be best to try and be right by the elevators since that is where luggage is being loaded? It looks like not too many choices, but that's the price you pay I guess for standard!
Actually, it's the luggage carts/trucks being loaded/unloaded at the main entrance to the resort. So end of the hallway is quieter.

This is great information, as we (DW and I) are traveling with her parents in January. We have 2 standard view studios booked with our points. I think getting rooms at the end of the hall is a great suggestion, but I want to make sure I am not confused about the layout. If we request a room at the end of the hall on the 1st floor, is there an exit there so her parents can walk out, without going up or down stairs, and just cut across the street/driveway to the bus stop for the park buses? Her parents don't do stairs well, and I know the end of the hall is a little bit of a hike to to the elevators.

Also, is the noise from the luggage loading/unloading still bad if you have a higher floor standard view villa closer to the elevators?

This is great information, as we (DW and I) are traveling with her parents in January. We have 2 standard view studios booked with our points. I think getting rooms at the end of the hall is a great suggestion, but I want to make sure I am not confused about the layout. If we request a room at the end of the hall on the 1st floor, is there an exit there so her parents can walk out, without going up or down stairs, and just cut across the street/driveway to the bus stop for the park buses? Her parents don't do stairs well, and I know the end of the hall is a little bit of a hike to to the elevators.

Also, is the noise from the luggage loading/unloading still bad if you have a higher floor standard view villa closer to the elevators?

Yes, there is an exit on the 1st floor which puts you on the path towards the bus stop. And yes we had a higher floor standard view unit near the entrance once and it was noisy.

We returned Saturday from our stay at BW. We had requested something close to an elevator & bus. We were assigned 1296 which we initially were elated about.

Now we are thinking twice. DD noticed black mold all around the edge of the cloth shower curtain but didn't bring it to our attention until we got home. I was dealing with a casted wrist so I didn't pay much attention to shower other than making sure I didn't fall.

DH started getting congested about day 3 and I have been miserable since returning home. Can't stop sneezing, coughing, fever, etc.

Surely the strange smell in the room & mold on the shower curtain didn't lead to this???

We returned Saturday from our stay at BW. We had requested something close to an elevator & bus. We were assigned 1296 which we initially were elated about.

Now we are thinking twice. DD noticed black mold all around the edge of the cloth shower curtain but didn't bring it to our attention until we got home. I was dealing with a casted wrist so I didn't pay much attention to shower other than making sure I didn't fall.

DH started getting congested about day 3 and I have been miserable since returning home. Can't stop sneezing, coughing, fever, etc.

Surely the strange smell in the room & mold on the shower curtain didn't lead to this???
No, that was just a little mildew, not black mold. Every bathroom in the humid South has mildew. Did you fly?

Do the TVs at BWI have accessible HDMI ports? Was thinking of bringing along a Chromecast for those afternoon lounge times/when we're falling asleep at night...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter