Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

The laundry room for the villas is small. So don't plan on leaving your laundry and being gone longer than one cycle. Your laundry will be removed by another guest if yours is done and you aren't there to put it in the dryer. You need to keep your eyes on the app to get to your laundry by the time it finishes the cycle.

Does the laundry no longer have magic band entry ? We have been members for quite some time so don't remember for sure but seem to believe when we rented points several years ago we did not have access to Villas laundry room. Recently there and I do not believe the machines took credit cards or coins. Our last 2 stays were at different resorts so may be a bit confused but those laundries had magic band entry and nothing inside.

Do the two bedroom villas have frying pans in the kitchen?
From what I have seen in the kitchens, it may be a non-stick pan and the non-stick may be scratched. You'll probably only have one frying pan and also a few pans with lids.

I have a Studio Villa booked for next May. We rented a preferred view, so garden or pool view. My question is, does anyone know if any portion of the Boardwalk is visible from a room, is that considered a boardwalk view? My ideal room would be 5055,which overlooks Village Green, but does have a partial water/boardwalk view. TP has it listed as garden, but I know they are not always correct. Thanks in advance for any info!

I have a Studio Villa booked for next May. We rented a preferred view, so garden or pool view. My question is, does anyone know if any portion of the Boardwalk is visible from a room, is that considered a boardwalk view? My ideal room would be 5055,which overlooks Village Green, but does have a partial water/boardwalk view. TP has it listed as garden, but I know they are not always correct. Thanks in advance for any info!
Village Green looks out towards the grassy area between the Villas and the Inn, so you might see some of the Boardwalk from any of those. Those are all Pool/Garden Preferred View.

Does the Boardwalk have a late check-out option?
If you are staying in the villas, no. DVC villas take longer to clean and get ready for the next guest. So DVC doesn't offer any late check outs. You'll get a few responses here and there where someone got a late checkout of a DVC resort, but never plan on it. They are too few and far between.

You can request a late check out but sometimes they say no. If you can have a late check out it's 1PM.

A late check out in the Villas means a late check in for the next guest. The BWV have an extremely high occupancy rate so there are never blocks of rooms vacant leaving room for someone to stay over.

A late check out in the Villas means a late check in for the next guest. The BWV have an extremely high occupancy rate so there are never blocks of rooms vacant leaving room for someone to stay over.
Not everyone posting here is staying in the Villas. If PP is in the Inn side they'll grant it as long as it doesn't impact the schedules. You can always ask. Never hurts.

Just posted this on the club level thread too but a quick note:
Just a quick post to let everyone know the my Disney experience now has an option to unlock your room with your phone. I don’t know if this went live at all the resorts but we got to start using the option yesterday at the Boardwalk club level at least. Pretty cool.

Are there cases of water available for purchase? If so, are they the mini bottles or the full size?

Just got back from an 8 night stay at BWI. Booked a standard view. Checked in around 9:30 am, room was ready, upgraded to garden view! We could also see the quiet pool. Room 1348. There were 5 of us, and it didn’t feel cramped at all. The room wasn’t a perfect rectangle, it had a slight jog out where they had the daybed, and it felt very spacious. We’ve decided that while the pool is better at BC, we much prefer BWI for the rooms (both times we’ve stayed it’s been more spacious, BC was very cramped).

Hello ExcitedDisMama I am very happy to hear you loved your stay at BWI. We will be first timers in December. Did you do a room request? We are standard view as well. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter