Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

If I’m wrong I stand corrected and apologize for any misinformation I’ve put forth.:-) My understanding was from the room location map that’s posted in numerous threads on the forum.
The one from Touring Plans? It's great for a layout of where the rooms are but often very out of date for view classification and bed types. It was correct when they got the data initially but I'm not sure they've ever gone back and updated as things changed. I know for a fact beds are wrong on several rooms because I stayed in them and the bed was not the same as shown on Touring Plans.

The one from Touring Plans? It's great for a layout of where the rooms are but often very out of date for view classification and bed types. It was correct when they got the data initially but I'm not sure they've ever gone back and updated as things changed. I know for a fact beds are wrong on several rooms because I stayed in them and the bed was not the same as shown on Touring Plans.
I'm not sure where it's from, I just keep it on my phone so when I get my room ready text I can see where they put me. :)

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJi1-K7boBQQgMF2VLKNcjNAldMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow

Wondering if anyone knows how many garden view (standard) rooms have 2 queens and a daybed? Though we are a family of 4, our kids have special needs and can't share a bed. I'm nervous about booking if we can't make sure there's a daybed in the room. Thank you!

Is Belle Vue Lounge open in the morning again? If it is, can you fill your resort mug with coffee and tea there now or do you have to go to the bakery?

Is Belle Vue Lounge open in the morning again? If it is, can you fill your resort mug with coffee and tea there now or do you have to go to the bakery?
It is, and they definitely have coffee urns out. We didn't use the resort mugs, but noticed the tea and coffee as we walked past in the mornings.

We are staying at BWV in April and thought about putting in a room request. On the Touring Plans website I see the option to do this but it does not appear that the information is accurate. When I try to filter on the room I want (2br lockoff) I get shown rooms that are listed as 1 bed in the room description. I see upthread that someone said those are not accurate listings.
I guess my question is then how do I know I'm requesting the right kind of room when they all say "1 bed" and does anyone have any insight on a good location at the Villas? Is one building preferable over the other? I'm think I would prefer a Boardwalk view but I could be swayed otherwise. 😊

Hello!

Does anyone know if the concrete refurbishments are still going on outside the boardwalk? I was last there in December 2021 and a large of part of the concrete outside the boardwalk/lobby entrance was under construction. I'm wondering if any exterior refurbishments are still going on. Thank you!

Hello!

Does anyone know if the concrete refurbishments are still going on outside the boardwalk? I was last there in December 2021 and a large of part of the concrete outside the boardwalk/lobby entrance was under construction. I'm wondering if any exterior refurbishments are still going on. Thank you!
Weeks ago I believe someone posted a photo that all that construction by the stairs was done.

We are staying at BWV in April and thought about putting in a room request. On the Touring Plans website I see the option to do this but it does not appear that the information is accurate. When I try to filter on the room I want (2br lockoff) I get shown rooms that are listed as 1 bed in the room description. I see upthread that someone said those are not accurate listings.
I guess my question is then how do I know I'm requesting the right kind of room when they all say "1 bed" and does anyone have any insight on a good location at the Villas? Is one building preferable over the other? I'm think I would prefer a Boardwalk view but I could be swayed otherwise. 😊

I think we might need more details. Is this a points reservation or a cash reservation? Did you book Boardwalk View? That's a booking category.

I believe all 2-bedrooms at BWV are lock-offs, meaning a one bedroom and a studio with a connecting door. (As opposed to a dedicated 2-bedroom, which is all one unit.) So maybe Touring Plans is showing you the 1-bedroom portion of the lockoff? I haven't looked at it. I know that years back when I was going to be staying at AKV, Touring Plans was a mess regarding room categories.

This might be helpful:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/bwv-room-view-and-number-maps.3794835/

Did you book a boardwalk view? If you booked a garden/pool view then you more than likely won't get a boardwalk view, unless they are really underbooked (which has not been the case, especially with the 2 br.). TP does show you the 1br. and usually the studio next to it from what I remember when I went to request my 2Br lock-off in January. We ended up outside of the quiet pool area on the 4th floor with a view of Tower of Terror in the distance, could see some fireworks in the evening in that direction, it was in the general area I requested and pretty quiet. Since it's a 2br. lockoff you're given two room numbers, I had 4108 & 4110, kinda halfway between the elevators to the main building to go out to the boardwalk and the stairs short cut to go out to the walk way to HS.

Quick question, does anyone know the hours of Bell Services? Was wanting to drop off my luggage on my last day before rope dropping Studios, and have a feeling it would be kind of early like 6:30-7

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter