Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Hi, we are checking in at the end of this month and have a studio villas pool view....any room/area suggestions that can be requested?

thanks!

Hi, we are checking in at the end of this month and have a studio villas pool view....any room/area suggestions that can be requested?

thanks!
Well, it depends on your desires. If you want a quiet room for afternoon naps, request “view of quiet pool or croquet lawn.” If you want a short walk to and from your room, request “near elevators.” If you’d like a side view of the Boardwalk and don’t mind a possibly noisy room, request “view of Village Green.” Here is a link to a map that might be helpful. The red line shows the possible location of your room.

hello everyone. I am renting DVC points for the Boardwalk villa deluxe studios. Do I have any access to exclusive areas of the resort or any perks for staying at DVC suite or that only applies to the owner?

I have not been to BWI CL yet, but here is a video from YouTube showing the more recent offerings. You can also visit the Club Level thread, where you will find pictures from recent stays. Hope that helps!

sorry for the stupid question, but this will be my first Disney resort stay. I will get rent points and get a DVC BWV studio. Am I eligible to access the club level or that is just for the DVC owners? thanks

sorry for the stupid question, but this will be my first Disney resort stay. I will get rent points and get a DVC BWV studio. Am I eligible to access the club level or that is just for the DVC owners? thanks

Unfortunately, it’s not an option for DVC members at Boardwalk. You would have to book a cash Club Level resort reservation. The only resort that offers club level for DVC members is Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo and it’s pretty hard to get, even for owners! Hope you have a great trip!!

Unfortunately, it’s not an option for DVC members at Boardwalk. You would have to book a cash Club Level resort reservation. The only resort that offers club level for DVC members is Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo and it’s pretty hard to get, even for owners! Hope you have a great trip!!
ah, that sucks. thank you for the quick answer.

Ok, few more questions: I did read the FAQ but wanted to clarify few things

1.We are getting a BWV deluxe studio - standard view. What is the standard view? Parking lot? If there are any other views still In the "standard" price, which ones would you recommend for me to request? The first post talks about the Inn, not the villa.

2. Does it matter if the standard studio is upper or lower level? Any advantages/disadvantages?

3. How comfortable is the sofa bed? We are staying there for a week, and will put my kids to sleep there 😆

4. In terms of transportation, what time does the bus start running to Magic kingdom and AK (not breakfast)? How often does it run and how long does it take to get there, usually?
I heard their buses only do BWI and BWV, so I assume no many stops Along the resort ? Probably a shorter commute compared to other resorts

5. Excited about early entry and extra hours as well as ability to purchase ILL at 7am. How soon Disney release the extra hours schedule?

Thank you

For the CL - can we sneak out food (e.g., snacks) to take to the park? Also - can we take our breakfast to go?

For the CL - can we sneak out food (e.g., snacks) to take to the park? Also - can we take our breakfast to go?

Yes and yes! You don’t have to sneak anything out, though! You are allowed to bring food/drinks back to your room or to the park with you. Enjoy it!

Yes and yes! You don’t have to sneak anything out, though! You are allowed to bring food/drinks back to your room or to the park with you. Enjoy it!

awesome thanks!!Looking forward to it! Already got our phone call welcoming us to the innkeeper club! So exciting!

Ok, few more questions: I did read the FAQ but wanted to clarify few things

1.We are getting a BWV deluxe studio - standard view. What is the standard view? Parking lot? If there are any other views still In the "standard" price, which ones would you recommend for me to request? The first post talks about the Inn, not the villa.

2. Does it matter if the standard studio is upper or lower level? Any advantages/disadvantages?

3. How comfortable is the sofa bed? We are staying there for a week, and will put my kids to sleep there 😆

4. In terms of transportation, what time does the bus start running to Magic kingdom and AK (not breakfast)? How often does it run and how long does it take to get there, usually?
I heard their buses only do BWI and BWV, so I assume no many stops Along the resort ? Probably a shorter commute compared to other resorts

5. Excited about early entry and extra hours as well as ability to purchase ILL at 7am. How soon Disney release the extra hours schedule?

Thank you

1. Did you book on points or through Disney? If on points, standard view will be in the area closest to DHS and facing the parking lot/driveway area. Pool/garden view and Boardwalk are bookable categories as well, but more points. If you booked through Disney, your view will be pool/garden view.

2. I suppose it depends on your preference. We prefer the lobby level OR close to the elevator. Word of warning, however, that the rooms in Standard View "close to the elevator" could come with more of a noise factor.

3. We have had a young adult sleep on it without complaint. We have never tried it.

4. The buses begin at least one hour prior to opening--that would be prior to the ETPE hours for onsite guests, e.g., MK opens at 8:30 a.m. for ETPE guests, so that bus would run at 7:30 a.m. and perhaps before. Folks on these boards typically recommend being at the bus stop 90 minutes before park opening. Personally, we try to arrive just a bit before the first bus is scheduled to arrive. Sometimes we miss the first one because it came early. Use your own judgment.

5. The hours are out through early May and I *think* they come out every week or so late in the week for the next week, e.g., if currently out for May 9-15, 2022 then the week after would be released tomorrow and so on. This again is not written in stone.

Hope that helps!

1. Did you book on points or through Disney? If on points, standard view will be in the area closest to DHS and facing the parking lot/driveway area. Pool/garden view and Boardwalk are bookable categories as well, but more points. If you booked through Disney, your view will be pool/garden view.

2. I suppose it depends on your preference. We prefer the lobby level OR close to the elevator. Word of warning, however, that the rooms in Standard View "close to the elevator" could come with more of a noise factor.
For this exact reason, we ask for away from elevator. We prefer upper floor also, but that's just us. There are plenty of staircases, so you don't have to walk back to the elevators. The noise from the close to the elevator come from the traffic, deliveries etc at the resort entrance.

3. We have had a young adult sleep on it without complaint. We have never tried it.

4. The buses begin at least one hour prior to opening--that would be prior to the ETPE hours for onsite guests, e.g., MK opens at 8:30 a.m. for ETPE guests, so that bus would run at 7:30 a.m. and perhaps before. Folks on these boards typically recommend being at the bus stop 90 minutes before park opening. Personally, we try to arrive just a bit before the first bus is scheduled to arrive. Sometimes we miss the first one because it came early. Use your own judgment.

5. The hours are out through early May and I *think* they come out every week or so late in the week for the next week, e.g., if currently out for May 9-15, 2022 then the week after would be released tomorrow and so on. This again is not written in stone.

Hope that helps!
the room will be booked tomorrow via renting DVC points. It will be standard view. I was just wondering if there are different "standard" view options: parking lot, parking lot with some garden, etc... thanks

Did you book a boardwalk view? If you booked a garden/pool view then you more than likely won't get a boardwalk view, unless they are really underbooked (which has not been the case, especially with the 2 br.). TP does show you the 1br. and usually the studio next to it from what I remember when I went to request my 2Br lock-off in January. We ended up outside of the quiet pool area on the 4th floor with a view of Tower of Terror in the distance, could see some fireworks in the evening in that direction, it was in the general area I requested and pretty quiet. Since it's a 2br. lockoff you're given two room numbers, I had 4108 & 4110, kinda halfway between the elevators to the main building to go out to the boardwalk and the stairs short cut to go out to the walk way to HS.

Thank you for getting back to me - it has been a while since we booked but I believe it is a Boardwalk view. That room you described sounds nice - I might get the corresponding room on the Boardwalk side. Your explanation of the 2 br lockoff rooms makes so much more sense now so I can understand how to read the Touring Plans information. Thank you again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter