• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

I think it’s only beer and wine. It’s across the parking lot and across a small side street. It’s closer than walking to Epcot.
The resort gift shops usually have popular brands of liquor as well as wine and beer available … pricey but not nearly as insane as the pay at the pool bar prices

The resort gift shops usually have popular brands of liquor as well as wine and beer available … pricey but not nearly as insane as the pay at the pool bar prices

I also forgot that you can purchase some liquor at Epcot. You can get definitely get wine, beer, champagne, sake, and possibly other liquor. It's not cheap, but some of it's really nice.

Thanks to all of you who encouraged us to try Disney's Boardwalk.....it was truly magical and memorable! The club level was beyond our expectations. The atmosphere was relaxing and felt like we were stepping back in time. There is something for everyone and every age at the Boardwalk for sure. Highly recommend to anyone considering it in the future. Now that midnight is over, our coach has turned back into a pumpkin and we are definitely back to reality!
Does anyone know the cure for this??? LOL

I love the Jumping Jacks. We caught their show several times staying at the Boardwalk this year. A glass of Grapefruit Hefeweizen a seat on the water and fun entertainment. Great, now I'm reminiscing. Oh well, we will be across the water next year at the Beach Club, but I think I may still sneak across the bridge a few times, especially if they are still there.

Thanks to all of you who encouraged us to try Disney's Boardwalk.....it was truly magical and memorable! The club level was beyond our expectations. The atmosphere was relaxing and felt like we were stepping back in time. There is something for everyone and every age at the Boardwalk for sure. Highly recommend to anyone considering it in the future. Now that midnight is over, our coach has turned back into a pumpkin and we are definitely back to reality!
Does anyone know the cure for this??? LOL
Yes. Start planning your next WDW trip! :flower1:

Concrete Replacement at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn Begins Today

Resort guests enjoying Disney’s BoardWalk Inn should be advised that concrete replacement around the property has begun. This replacement work will occur during daytime hours around the hotel. Though the concrete replacement is not expected to impact any amenities, guests traveling around the property should keep an eye out for marked alternate routes and entrances as the construction progresses.

The concrete replacement is expected to be completed sometime in January 2024.

We will be at BWV BW view studio late next month …. Will request upper floor on Jellyrolls end ..Hoping the refurb of those rooms will be done
The 4th - 5th floor rooms overlooking the Boardwalk and Crescent lake should be ready. Request. There are a block of Studios that overlook the Village Green / part of the Boardwalk.

Note: Rooms that overlook the Villager Green are near the Elevators and the 2nd floor room are quite near the lobby.

Dave

Concrete Replacement at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn Begins Today

Resort guests enjoying Disney’s BoardWalk Inn should be advised that concrete replacement around the property has begun. This replacement work will occur during daytime hours around the hotel. Though the concrete replacement is not expected to impact any amenities, guests traveling around the property should keep an eye out for marked alternate routes and entrances as the construction progresses.

The concrete replacement is expected to be completed sometime in January 2024.

If anybody is there now, I would love to know if "concrete replacement" means "listen to workers using jackhammers all day long to remove the old concrete."

I’m shocked we haven’t at least seen concept art for these rooms since they should start opening up in a month or less.
Disney generally hasn't released concept art for resort refurbs. DVC did print some for the BRV refurb in the member magazine that came out just before it was done, and they included some in the last issue for the BCV refurb that's pretty much complete now. In that same issue they mentioned the BWV refurb but didn't include any concept art, so maybe we'll see some for BWV in the issue that's due in a few weeks, just about when guests might get to stay in the new rooms!

I would just go to the gift shop if you needed liquor and wine. It’s worth a walk to go to the gas station if you want to get a six pack of beer. The gas station store is pretty small so not a big selection.

Does anyone know if all of the Boardwalk Inn rooms have been refurbished? If not, any estimate on completion? Just curious. We have a water view room booked for February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter