• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Arriving in a few days and on QS dining plan. When I check in, will they give us our refillable mugs then or do we get them in food court?
Go to the gift shop. They are behind the counter. You will pick them, they will activate them and you will "pay" with your band.

OK - getting super excited as of this morning! Sitting here in the office, been a horribly busy summer, and came to the realization we arrive at CBR this Friday for a 13 night stay with free dining!!!! (Bounce back from last year).

One more day of work to go. Got so excited, decided to use our Hilton rewards for a free night at the Hampton in Lake Buena Vista for Thursday and get there a day early, lol. Sit pool side, wake up on Friday, and drive 5 minutes to CBR. Whoohoo!!!!

OK - getting super excited as of this morning! Sitting here in the office, been a horribly busy summer, and came to the realization we arrive at CBR this Friday for a 13 night stay with free dining!!!! (Bounce back from last year).

One more day of work to go. Got so excited, decided to use our Hilton rewards for a free night at the Hampton in Lake Buena Vista for Thursday and get there a day early, lol. Sit pool side, wake up on Friday, and drive 5 minutes to CBR. Whoohoo!!!!
I stayed at that Hampton in Feb on points and Ubered to the parks. It was great! I am headed out tonite after work to say near the airport in Houston so I don't have to get up at 3am to drive. LOL. So excited! I don't check in to CBR until Sat as will be at a conference for a few days first.

I know it's a ways away, but does anyone have any idea why CBR would only have preferred and pirate rooms available for December 5-12, 2020? Thanks in advance!

I know it's a ways away, but does anyone have any idea why CBR would only have preferred and pirate rooms available for December 5-12, 2020? Thanks in advance!

Probably because you can't book a room with a check out of Dec 12, 2020 until August 1st, 2019. You can only book 499 days out from checkout day.

Last edited:
You get them in the food court. I think they also have them in the gift shop and the grab and go section that has its own check out area.

ETA I must have been on an in refreshed page- I see this was old and had been answered! :-)

We've never stayed at CBR before and we are going in September. We have a 5th sleeper and our 7yr old will be sleeping on the pull-down. I'm worried about him falling out while asleep. I'm considering taking a pool noodle and slipping it under the sheet to help. Does Disney have anything like a safety net or do I need to bring something?

Any tips on how to handle check out day? We will have ME booked somewhere between 1 and 2 pm at a guess, ahead of a 5:35 pm international flight. Check out, I believe is at 11?

We've never stayed at CBR before and we are going in September. We have a 5th sleeper and our 7yr old will be sleeping on the pull-down. I'm worried about him falling out while asleep. I'm considering taking a pool noodle and slipping it under the sheet to help. Does Disney have anything like a safety net or do I need to bring something?

No safety net but they do have bed rails. Or a pool noodle works, we've done both.

Any tips on how to handle check out day? We will have ME booked somewhere between 1 and 2 pm at a guess, ahead of a 5:35 pm international flight. Check out, I believe is at 11?

Yes, checkout is 11. Whenever we have a late afternoon flight we like to check our bags with the Resort Airline Checkin and hit the pool for a few hours.

I noticed a menu change yet again for Centertown. No breakfast bowls in the morning now. They really keep making the choices fewer and fewer, it seems.

Last edited:
It's just teasing me!!! We go in less than 3 weeks and I was so hoping they would be open. I still hold a shread of hope that maybe some of the lines will be open for us.

You and me both! We leave in 4 weeks and I'm crossing my fingers that it will be open early. I would much rather take the Skyliner over to DHS for EEMH than the bus.

I noticed that about the breakfast menu too! I arrive one month from today and I am hoping the actual menu has some other options like breakfast sandwiches or else I am getting Mickey waffles every day. I prefer that with the strawberry topping they have at Pop to regular syrup though, so I'm hoping THAT may be an option as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter